Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Sixon

I can't say enough good about Dr. Sixon who has been a great doctor to me and my family for the past ten years. He listens, researches fully, and provides a lot of insight to a host of medical issues I've had over the past decade. He has even skipped his lunch break to see me on late notice. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My whole family loves Dr. Sixon. My teenage daughter switched from her female Dr to him because she liked him so much. I have never met such a nice, friendly and understanding physician. He is always happy and extremely easy to talk to about anything, even very personal situations. We always look forward to seeing him because he is so comforting and offers helpful advice. He is very caring and nurturing and always asks how our other family members are doing. Yes the phone lines can get busy at times but he is worth the wait and the front staff has been very good about getting us in quickly. The nurses are wonderful and so friendly. They are excellent with young children and pay a lot of attention to them so they feel comfortable. They have always returned my calls in a timely matter.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr Sixon is a nice person but unfortunately he does not truly understand what people goo through in day to day life and if his front desk personel say something negative about you he will throw you under the bus. There is no such thing as HIPA laws there. For some reason everyone in that office knows everything that they should not know. They feel it is thier duty to get into your personal bussiness and it is wrong. When you are promised a call back it does not come unless it is convient for them. I have personally witnessed some nurses at that facility try and ruin peoples lives.Dr. Sixon will talk about other patients with you when he has no right to do so, I dont belive he really realizes what he is doing is against the law.Be careful letting that office into your personal life that is my warning to you all. Looks and a fake smiles are just a huge mask covering up manipulation and deceit.Watch out for the front desk the most. I think they should be looked into deeply.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Very Likable and easy going. Listens to the patient. Allows sufficient time for the visit.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I have been with DR>Sixon for over 5 years as well as my wife and all 4 of our children.I must say that DR.Sixon has save my life 2 times while being under his care,he is an amazing person as well as a Doctor.He has always made us feel warm and very comfortable in any situation.Thanks to all the staff st Miolford Primary Care and keep up the good work. M.Ramos

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Sixon for a few years now. I find him very helpful and listens to everything. I have a lot of issues with one nurse and he has completly taken control over it and has called me at home to make sure I was satisfied with the results. I don't care for the other Drs. in the practice, but would highly recommend Dr. Sixon

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

DR>Sixon has been my PCP for years ans he is the best He takes the time to find out whats really going on and not just blow you off

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

BOTH MY WIFE AND MYSELF HAVE FOUND DR. SIXON TO BE A CARING,HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. HE LISTENS TO PATIENTS CONCERNS, AND ADDRESSES ANY CONCERNS THAT WE HAVE.OVERALL I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Nurse staff is very helpful and caring toward their patients .. Follow throu from the Dr. is lacking. A referral took forever to get and than I believe he is not a thorough with my examination and issues as he could have been.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Sixon is great. I agree that the administrative office staff is not very nice and/or helpful but they are changing, the inside staff (nurses) are nice and caring. They are changing the scheduling practices for 2009 because it's true that it's a nightmare. You call for an appointment and they offer you one 3 or 4 months ahead. Hope it gets better. All in all, after waiting 2.5 months for my first appointment, I am very happy. We've been with Dr. Sixon for a year now (all the family: 1 adult, 3 kids).

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Jonathan W. Sixon's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)