Ratings for Dr. Kevin Herron

Extremely disappointed with dr Herron! He is almost always late which I don't understand because he rushes through appointments! He seems in such a hurry to move on it is difficult to ask questions. He also seems to be much more concerned about getting you back for another visit when a phone call for a thyroid result is sufficient. Money appears to be more important than the patient. If you need to go in on herons day off and see another provider Herron requires you to come back and see him for same visit ...absurd, time wasting and expensive! I would not recommend anyone choosing him as a provider. I'm mad at myself for staying a year with a Dr who made errors over and over with RXs and wasted my time to cushion his bottom line!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I've been with Dr. Herron since the beginning of his residency and followed him into private practice. Nearly 10 years now. I consider him more than a doctor, he's a friend who has always gone out of his way to give me the best possible care. If he doesn't know the answer he always finds out. I'm a very complicated patient with several chronic health issues. He's called me at home after he's off duty and will say.. I was thinking about so and so today and spoke to a colleage and let's try this. He always returns my calls, always listens, and when he refers me to a specialist.. he makes sure it's someone that will be good to me. He's an incredible doctor and any patient that goes to see him will know they're in good hands of someone who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Kevin Herron's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mill Creek, WA