Ratings for Dr. Rob Urback

Dr. Urback is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgable. I love that he is punctual and quick. does not leave you waiting long.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr urback has been my family doctor for many years and i would honestly not trade him for any other i moved out of Toronto and i still drive to see him put it this way if i moved to china i am flying back to see him i trust him i am recommend many patients to him my whole family is with him he is caring friendly and very knowledgeable thank you Dr Urback

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I am so fortune to have Dr. Urback as my family doctor. He is quick, knowledgable and very personable! He genuinely cares about your wellbeing and I haven't had a bad experience yet.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Urback is an excellent family doctor and an excellent person. He is knowledgeable, personable and warm. I feel fortunate to have him as our family doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

He is very caring and always does his best to help his patients in any way he can. He is so busy but always greets you with a smile! I have the utmost respect for him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Rob Urback is as good a GP as you'll get. I've been a patient of his for around 20 years. He is quite well informed in that he answers questions that would normally require a specialist. He will go out of his way to help you. He promptly follows up on test results with you regardless of them being positive or negative. I needed a medication over the weekend and he contacted my pharmacy at 10 PM on a Sunday night! Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I had been a patient for many years and was quite satisfied. However, his assistant whom he refers to as his "secretary" scheduled an appt for me which was 3 months out. When I called to confirm a few days ahead they didn't have record of an appt. Then I was told by that practise (specialty) that my procedure wouldn't be covered anyway. Well, when I got back to the assistant not only would she not return my phone call but put Dr. Urbach on the phone who told me I was the person in the wrong. Now he backs his assistant up and praises her...hmm...for not doing her job? Well, needless to say I have no interest in going back. For the record, my procedure is actually covered so his knowledge is rather limited now.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Urback is the best family doctor I have ever had. He saved my aunt's life from cancer by following up with the test results. I travel 40 km to see him. It is worth it. My mom is very happy to see him too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Excellent in all matters in his field!If all doctors where as good as Dr.R.Urback!Very helpful and knowledgeable! The staff is very nice and helpful when needed! Top Doctor in his field!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Urback has been our family doctor for 12 years. I always leave his office confident with his diagnosis. He takes action immediately with issues we have and will even contact us after office hours with information about a test result. He is a wonderful family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009