Ratings for Dr. Lubov A. Klemine

Good: She is funny and experienced bad: The wait is at least 2 hrs, the office is a MESS, Receptionist is rude WORST: She abandoned me days before my Labor. I had asked her if she will be available on my due date she said YES and that was a lie. The days before I gave birth she was stripping my membranes because as she put it "I am ready" All that did was cause false contractions. Finally 3 days before my due date she call me from an airplane and says she is leaving to Mexico, and if i go into labor during the time she is there (i did), just go to the hospital and someone will take care of me... Awful

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I just called in with the high fever baby for the doctor to see and receptionist told Mr to go to the emergency room because the it to busy they were not to busy when baby was del I've red and charge insurance for it this is unreal they do not care about the anybody receptionist is rude and unpleasant For God's sake do not even try going to that place

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I'm not even sure what to start with. I believe she is a good doctor, i mean she knows her profession, but that doesn't mean she has any interest in putting it in practice with her patients. Moreover, she has so many patients that makes her nervous and tired and rude ... please if you want someone to really care for you Never go to her. Waiting time is between 1 hour and 3 hours.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Klemine is extremely knowledgeable. I gave birth to a baby girl with her and she was my doctor the whole pregnancy now is my daughters doctor. She was very comforting and I felt very family like environment. During labor it was very easy with her she knows what to tell you and just the whole comfort level is ovedr the top. My daughter loves her and shes only 4 months she already has her likes and dislikes but with her shes always smiling and happy. Not going to any other doctor ever again.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

With all my health problems, I decided to see this doctor because of my friend referal. First of all, I spent over 2 hours in the office. Waiting area is extremely small (Chicago office), receptionist seems to be all and everything (answering calls, serving as a nurse, filling paperwork, doing billing). There is total mess with patiens records, they are everywhere, you can reach bunch of personal information just from the waiting area. Doctor is running between patiens, leaving one with words "just wait for a second" which in fact can be half an hour. I had to call myself for my test results. Even though there was some abnormalities, receptionist said "it's all right". It seems impossible to have doctor call you, she's always "at delivery". At the appointment doctor was very rude, allowed some strong language and did not proposed adequate diagnosis. Seems all she cares - money.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

for me she is the best!i do trust her and she is always positive.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

She is a great doctor, very knowledgeable. Next year we are planning moving to another state, hate to go just because of her, so much trust.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

very unprofessional receptionist and doctor, one "bad team". didnt have any worse experience in my life. went to her for the pregnancy,had a miscarriage,had a surgery, had infection after that, she didnt give any antibiotics during surgery and had infection for 3 weeks past the surgery, she didnt even did any test to diagnose it until i went to another doctor and complained for the same pain i complained to her, and she said its ok after surgery.When i called to make appointment after surgery, receptionist said they are booked and hung up on me!and when i called the doctor she said dont pay attention just come any time that day, crazy, they dont have their own office,is trying to take as many patients just to make money, doesnt listen all your health concerns.will never forget this bad experience, would not recommend to anyone,especially to pregnant women who had any fertility issues. never go to her!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

The doctor is great,but the time that we have to wait is killing me. One time I spent 2:40 mins waiting + 10 mins spending time with me , thats almost 3 hours there, and I had an appoitment. And the office is very dirty! If that's ok with you go , the doc is realy great, helpful, nice!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr.Lubov Klemine treated me in the hospital. She was very knowledgeable, explained in detail everything, answered all my questions and was very polite. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009