Ratings for Dr. Ian Landells

I saw Dr. Landells for adult acne. He was successful in finally putting an end to my acne, which had been a problem for over 2 years (potentially related to stress), and now 2 years later as I write this review I am still acne-free but do have some scarring from before I received treatment. I am so thankful for his help and the seriousness with which he approached my acne. A previous dermatologist had failed to help me, but I think the trouble lay in his personal biases. Many regard acne as strictly a cosmetic issue, but it can cause great psychological distress. Dr. Landells recognized this. I was able to achieve clear skin in roughly 6 months time with only moderate intervention. Knowing how easy the fix was, I wish I had sought the opinion of a new dermatologist sooner!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Landell's for several years now. I started seeing him as a teenager for my acne and have been following up with him ever since. Dr. Landell's in knowledgeable and always informs of the possible options to take with the treatment. Very professional and kind. Would highly recommend if he is available to take your case.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I had an absolutely wonderful visit at Dr. Landells clinic very prompt very professional, as well his secretary lovely young lady

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have to whole heartedly agree that Dr.Landell's secretary is extremely rude and unprofessional. However, he is fantastic and worth the hassle of his staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Landells is great but his secretary is very unfriendly and extremely frustrating (at least the secretary he had 2 years ago). I stopped going because of her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Really knowledgeable and kind! I would never change dermatologists, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He's definitely in it to make money, not care for people's best health interest. Based on my experience with him, I don't trust him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He is treating my son for acne. He is very timely, thorough, professional, friendly and engages my son in the conversation as he can appreciate the need for a teenager to understand the choices.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Landells is friendly, attentive, informed, and unhurried. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Couldn't be happier with the service I have had over the past 10 years with Dr. Landells.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012