Ratings for Dr. Ian Landells

I can only speak to my interactions to date and all I can say is super impressed and thankful, to both Dr landells and staff. My child is having an issue that is rather bothersome and this doctor took the time to review pictures and send me a detailed email with options. My appointment is not until next month but have to say I feel like I'm in great hands already! Oh and the response was in less than 24hrs! Obviously a caring responsive doc!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Absolutely the best staff I have ever dealt with in my life , so caring , down to earth , helpful but yet so professional. I want to thank heather , Kelly , Diane for recommending the treatment which I would have never know about due to a previous visit with her , heather the treatment which she makes so comfortable and does An awesome job always and Heidi for her yet again follow ups and quick replies to my questions . Love this place . 120 percent rating for sure . Thank u so much I can't wait for the final results . ok thanks t

Submitted October 21, 2016

I saw Dr. Landells for adult acne. He was successful in finally putting an end to my acne, which had been a problem for over 2 years (potentially related to stress), and now 2 years later as I write this review I am still acne-free but do have some scarring from before I received treatment. I am so thankful for his help and the seriousness with which he approached my acne. A previous dermatologist had failed to help me, but I think the trouble lay in his personal biases. Many regard acne as strictly a cosmetic issue, but it can cause great psychological distress. Dr. Landells recognized this. I was able to achieve clear skin in roughly 6 months time with only moderate intervention. Knowing how easy the fix was, I wish I had sought the opinion of a new dermatologist sooner!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Landell's for several years now. I started seeing him as a teenager for my acne and have been following up with him ever since. Dr. Landell's in knowledgeable and always informs of the possible options to take with the treatment. Very professional and kind. Would highly recommend if he is available to take your case.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I had an absolutely wonderful visit at Dr. Landells clinic very prompt very professional, as well his secretary lovely young lady

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have to whole heartedly agree that Dr.Landell's secretary is extremely rude and unprofessional. However, he is fantastic and worth the hassle of his staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Landells is great but his secretary is very unfriendly and extremely frustrating (at least the secretary he had 2 years ago). I stopped going because of her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Really knowledgeable and kind! I would never change dermatologists, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He's definitely in it to make money, not care for people's best health interest. Based on my experience with him, I don't trust him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He is treating my son for acne. He is very timely, thorough, professional, friendly and engages my son in the conversation as he can appreciate the need for a teenager to understand the choices.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012