Ratings for Dr. Corinna Wojcik

She is very nice and thorough. No complaints about her from me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I like Dr Wojcik a lot, and I do think she's very thorough -- but it's true, she does seem to like to refer people to specialists, which you may find off-putting, and which can be unhelpful if you don't have insurance. Still, for general checkups and female health concerns, I like her very much.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wojcik. She has been absolutely wonderful and I wish I would have found her years ago!!!! I never feel rushed and she always looks into things I have questions about that she can't answer and gets back to me in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wojcik. I am a 33 year old female and she's about the same age and can greatly relate which also gives me another level of comfort with her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I agree with last patient's comments re:being reffered to a specialist.To me it means she's very thorough. I appreciate her personal return phone calls after a consult with the specialist she sent me to. The nurses & staff couldn't be more helpful.the fee's are very reasonable. I think she needs to explain more why you are being referred.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

To be honest, she is very nice. But thats not all you need in a good doctor. She almost always reffered me to a specialist even for something as small as a stye (eye infection) and my thyroid (which is not at all difficult or complicated). I dont think i have ever walked out of there without a refferal to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Corinna Wojcik's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Addison, IL