Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Calabria

I have seen Dr. Calabria for 11 years now. He is not a preferred provider in my health plan but I gladly pay more out of pocket for his care. Consummate professional who practices what he preaches and promotes health maintenance and preventative medicine. He listens, thoroughly assesses, and explains. He is not quick to push a pill and considers behavioral health as well as physical. He has helped me with chronic conditions and understands when you need a nudge or a kind word. He is simply a multi_ talented clinician and a kind human. Glad to be in his care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I asked a doctor friend of mine who doctors go to for their GP--without hesitation he referred me to Dr Calabria. My late father, who hated doctors, loved him. My fiancé and I drive 45 minute because he is THAT good. He takes time to explain things and doesn't hesitate to check things you did not come in for. He is the only doctor I've known to return calls and texts promptly off hours.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Good guy. Takes care of me and my family. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Great Doctor. very kind, considerate, warm, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Calabria has a great bedside manner. Takes time with you. and explains everything.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Calabria is very nice and friendly doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all and answered all of my questions. He cares about his patients and he has a good sense of humor to ease things up a bit I would recommend him to anyone who needs a family doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen. My whole family sees him. He is attentive and caring. Will call at any hour of the day to check up on you. He called at 9 at night once to make sure my daughter was feeling better. Love him and his office. I drive over 40 miles to see him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Calabria has a great bedside manner, he does not rush you thru an appointment, he will listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Calabria's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)