Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Nathan

He is a great pediatrician he is been my children doctors since born, I get appointments easy the wait is reasonable and the nurses always happy and nice. They go beyond to make my kids healthy thanks to u all :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Best Pediatrian! He is knowledgeable and does not over-medicate children. The wait time can be a bit tedious but well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr.Nathan and his staff is the best. He was my pediatrician when i was a kid and now he is my children doctor. The wait isn't the greatest but you have to just figure out when is the best time to go. I did and I love it.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

The support staff is horrible, waiting time can easily run into an hour,MD is good,but needs to take less appointments per day.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

He is a very genuine and kind doctor. I would definitely continue to take my children to him. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

The staff is great, especially the nurses.. he is somewhat helpful depending on the visit your there for.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Michael D. Nathan's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1971)