Ratings for Dr. Gregory E. Crovetti

We went to see Dr. Crovetti after my 13 year old daughter had significant back pain from gymnastics that had been going on for about 4 months. I have 4 teenagers who are serious athletes, and this is my youngest. I have been through many orthopedics, mostly through Illinois Bone and Joint, and despite many problems and issues in the past with them, I still took her there first. However, after several months of dealing with them yet Again and all the same problems and her back was still no better. That's when I found Dr. Crovetti. Dr. Crovetti came in and spent a very long time with my daughter examining her, having her move around and questioning her completely on specifics. Bottom line, We spent several months at the other practice with two different diagnoses and treatments that didn't help. Dr. Crovetti took his time to dig deep and found the real problem, gave us a treatment plan and within 6 weeks, she was pain free and back in the gym and has been fine ever since!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I am so disappointed with this doctor. I came in November complaining about my wrist. He told me that I had inflammation in my wrist and needed a shot. Did not explain the shot or any side effects. The next day, my wrist was bruised and swollen and was told it was typical. As months proceeded my wrist began changing colors and losing fat. I was later told that it was a side effect from a cortizone shot. I am 27 years old and my wrist looks deformed and is completely discolored. The vein that runs across my arm is also discolored. I am sick of random people coming up to me asking what is wrong with my wrist. When I go back to the same clinic to see another doc. they say it's procedure to give the shot and that within a year we would "like to think" it should go back to normal. Each day it gets worse. Doctors like this only try to make money, don't actually try to solve the problem and my wrist continues to hurt.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Gregory E. Crovetti's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup