Ratings for Dr. John Phillips

Having a child with a rare type of cancer was beyond awful, and Dr. Philips has continued to demonstrate the art and skill of surgical intervention at it's finest. Medicine is a science however, the human piece had us misdiagnosed for 2 years. Dr. Philips has worked ongoing to support the reconstruction and health of our son for 5 years now. Exceptionally professional, clear, and approachable.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My 18 month old grandson was diagnosed with a large mass in the left orbit of his face. He had major cranial and and facial reconstruction which was done by Dr. John Philips. My grandson is now 11 years old and looking amazing. He is a great surgeon and has a great team. I would recommend his expertise to anybody .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My daughter just had surgery on her top jaw, we all felt that we were in the best hands, he was up front with my daughter about how she would feel after the surgery, he did her first surgery when she was 11 months old for a cleft palate repair, cannot say enough about the man, Thanks Dr Philips, from the bottom of our hearts

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I've gone through.... at least 5 surgeries, including jaw correction/mandibular distraction with Dr.Phillips and never felt safer in a surgery room than I did with him. He makes his patients feel safe with his knowledge, experience, and pre cautious ways both before and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Phillips did my daughters double jaw surgery. Not a good result, infact, she had to have the same surgery again two months later. We felt Dr. Philiips was the best for my daughter, but not now. I hate to put him down as my daughter has seen him since she was 2 years old, and she is now 18 - he was honest about the surgery, but unfortunely stuff happends and I can say, that I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Had my nose/chin done with Dr Phillips nearly 15 years ago (I was 16 at the time). Although the result was definitely better than what god gave me, it's not great by any means. My nose is assymetrical and slightly odd. My chin juts out more, but not enough. Perhaps he's improved his skills over the past 15 years, but I still wouldn't recommend him. Get the job right the first time! I'm now researching other doctors for revision surgery. Gee, thanks Dr Phillips.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

best doctor ever and my son Daniel who just had second by Dr. philips loves him too

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I recently had jaw surgery done by Dr. Phillips himself and I only have good things to say about this wonderful man. I am now 19 years old and have been followed at sick kids since I was born. His patience and vast knowledge in his field is not something to be overlooked, I recommend this surgeon to anyone out there who is in need of one. He is simply the best and I wouldn't have let anyone perform the surgery but for him. Thanks again Dr. Phillips!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011