Ratings for Dr. Carl F. Patty

I have used Dr. Carl for many years for yearly checkups. Never had a big issue till the end of 2013. we had to do a complete hysterectomy and I also had a muscle repair. Everything went great. He talked to me called me at home to talk to me about issues and after surgery to check on me. He explained what he was going to do and what he expected me to do when I went home. Things went great and I healed really well. I have since used him for a minor surgery that went really well. I would trust him with any issue I had going on.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Delivered both my children. Would not consider another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

In 1987 Dr. Patty diagnosed me with hyperprolactinemia. He treated me effectively for this condition in order for me to conceive my second child. Unfortunately, he did not refer me to an endocrinologist as he should have. For many years he continued to monitor the condition which continually got worse. Finally in 2/01, I saw a gyno. in another town who was shocked at my history with elevated prolactin and sent me immediately to an endocrinologist who sent me immediately for an MRI, which showed a large meningioma brain tumor that was compressing my pituitary gland and causing the elevated prolactin - FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS! If he had referred my condition to a specialist like he should have the tumor would have been found much sooner and I wouldn't have almost died from the surgery for the brain tumor, which was large and had developed a huge blood supply due to all the years it had been left there. He was greatly remiss in trying to manage a condition far beyond his specialty.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Best doctor ever. I've went to him through both of my pregnancies, and he was always very nice, caring & helpful. He's very good at what he does. I'd never switch.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Carl F. Patty's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)