Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Frank

Dr Frank has an excellent bedside manner, is very thorough, an excellent surgeon, attentive to his patients, explains everything thoroughly, and is a very nice man. He performed a CABG on me in September of 2012. It was a triple bypass. During the surgery his staff kept my partner informed of what was occurring in the OR. Dr. Frank saved my life. His staff was polite and helpful and highly skilled. He orchestrated an entire surgical team and he did a superb job. I owe him a debt of gratitude for saving my life. He gets a score of %100 in my book.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

DR. Frank is a very uncaring doctor. I was told that I needed heart surgery after suffering a heart attack and taking an angiogram to confirm, He came in to tell me he was going to do the surgery and told him that I was scared hewalked out on me, I did have the surgery and after it he came back one time to see me in the hospital. The remaining time I was there he sent his clinical nurse. I kept saying how sick I was and my retired Dr friend suggested that I had an infectionand Should have stool sample Franks nurse told me that if my dr friend wants me to test my stool he should take the stool sample himself I went home on Thursday very sick . My mom tried calling Frank Saturday and Sunday he never returned the calls Monday i went to the emergency room and it was discovered that I had a very bad infection in my chest. Dr Frank had to take me to surgery to Debrieve my ches. He came back in to see me only his clinical nurse. He can care less about people; he is arrogant .

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Michael W. Frank's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)