Ratings for Dr. Roger W. Fitch

Dr Fitch is knowledgeable but his staff is very dependant on who you get. Sometimes his staff treats the patients like we are just a factory line while others are fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I got a pair of computer glasses thru Dr. Fitch about 5 years ago. After using them for a few days, I had eye pain. Went back to Dr. Fitch to complain. He said they would remake and put in prisms and charged me about $50 more, and I had to wait a couple of weeks for them. Got them back with no improvement. Went to another doctor a few months later. This doc said there were no prisms in my lenses. hmmm Very disappointed. Had to get new computer glasses which are working fine.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Both doctors are good, the front line staff is another story. Unprofessional, unfriendly and no clue regarding office policies. I quit seeing Dr. Fitch after 26 years because of the front line staff. Everytime I was in, calling & texting on their cell phones was more important than the patient in front of them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Amazing! I cannot say enough good things about the Doctor and his staff and how well they go above and beyond to five me good service and answers questions and calls even after hours. There is not better professional in Peoria!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr Fitch is a very thourough and knowledgeable eye dr. He always seems to have all the latest equipment.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr Fitch was extremely helpful to our family. He was patient with my children and worked with me to get the right glasses and lenses. I HIGHLY recommend him as an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Roger W. Fitch's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal