Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Malkin

Dr. Malkin is amazing. He is compassionate, caring, thoughtful and completely focused on his patients' care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Worst bedside manner, horrible ego and attitude. Very unpleasant man. One example: Told me in the hospital prior to a test that he didnt care what the surgeon thought, he knows enough to know that a woman my age couldnt have what they thought I had and that if I wanted to waste my time and money it was up to me. Lo and behold the test (which doesnt lie) showed what was feared all along and surgery was performed and there were no further issues. He wouldnt face me after that and sent his partners to see me even though he was in the hospital. There are good drs out there, dont waste your time with this one.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Now part of a pay for service company which allows you to have much quicker access for contact and emails. He is knowledgeable in many areas but he also knows his limits thus makes good use of other MD contacts. The only drawback: Often he seems rigid and is not willing to accept the ideas of others if they disagree.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Malkin's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL