Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Hiser

Dotor Hiser is an excellent Doctor but the staff is very unprofessinal. I have been using Doctor Hiser since 1980 but since Rockford Cardiovascular Associates has moved to the Roxbury location there is not been good personal care, there is no interaction between departments. My heart has lately went into A-Fib and had and was scheduled for a cardio version in March 2011. The nurses had a hard time scheduling with the Hospital and an aviable Doctor, once they did I was told to go to scheduling dept. to plan other test need. When we were almost done another nurse form a different dept. told me I could not have the proceedure untill 3 weeks of protime tests which the other nurses said was not necessary because I have been on blood thinner for years. A day later I received a call to go, the nurse a the phone was mad. Since then I am back in in a-fib and told I would receive a call from Bill in scheduling AND TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF FOLLOW UP OR CALL.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Great knowledge, personality and excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Mark W. Hiser's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1976)

MAMSI