Dr. Dion Davidson

Ratings for Dr. Dion Davidson

My 85 year old mother had her leg amputated . The doctors in my area misdiagnosed my mothers foot for 2 years. Wasn't tell her foot went black and in constant pain, that she was sent to see Dr Davidson . He tried to save her leg but unfortunately he couldn't . I have no doubt that if my mother had seen him 6 months or year earlier that he could have saved her leg. At least for a few more years. My mothers other foot was starting to go the same way and he has been treating that foot and have seen a vast improvement. Just one small sore to contended with . Dr Davidson is very knowledgeable , compassionate, understanding and follows up on his surgery. My mother had her operation Aug/15 and continues to see him on regular basis for concern of her of her other leg . I can't say enough good things about Dr Davidson and his staff. Stephanie is the person I deal with the most and find her to be super. When I deal with the other staff they are the same way. I hope I never need him for a surgeon but if I need a surgeon I will request Dr. Davidson.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I have been to see Dr. Davidson 3 times now for my varicose veins on both legs. When you enter the clinic you are greeted with very friendly staff, especially Stephanie his assistant. She is very thorough when describing what would be done to correct my concerns and ensured all my questions were answered. Stephanie is so upbeat that I never worried about a thing. I have made 3 appointments and have had 3 procedures done so far and I am very pleased - couldn't be happier. Dr. Davidson is very professional, thorough and efficient. I have had no discomfort during or after the procedures. If you have any questions before or after, Stephanie or Dr. Davidson will answer with all you need to know. You are never rushed and feel so at ease. Dr. Davidson knows what he is doing and is a 10 on 10. He's the ideal doctor- great bedside manners, superb expertise and professionalism. I highly recommend you contact him with your concerns and expect you will be very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have had Sclerotherapy treatment for my varicose veins at Valley Medical Aesthetics, from my initial phone conversation with his staff, Ultrasound exam to the treatment and follow up I was treated with the upmost courtesy and professionalism. Every step of the way the procedure and treatment options were explained by Dr. Davidson and his assistant Stephanie in a clear concise way. Dr. Davidson is highly skilled and takes time to explain the procedure and answer any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Davidson . This is the way medical care should be everywhere! Thank you to all the staff!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I had the foam treatment for my varicose veins administered by Dr. Davidson and his assistant, Stephanie(I hope the name is correct, if not, I do apologize). From the ultra-sound technician to the follow up visit, I was treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Thank you for making me feel better and looking better. Regards, Margaret Gray

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Davidson for varicose veins. I was so happy with the result, the information that his assistant and Dr Davidson himself gave me was clear, concise, and put in a way that I could understand it. Dr Davidson's front line staff were courteous and caring, as was everyone that I came in contact with in his office. I highly recommend as a Doctor, and if I need more treatment I will certainly return to his office for care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have been treated for chronic venous insufficiency by Dr. Davidson for several years. This very professional, highly skilled and knowledgeable vascular surgeon is progressive in his specialty by keeping up to date on all the latest and best treatment options for his patients' venous disease. Even though he is very busy and in high demand, he never rushes through appointments, and is always attentive and willing to answer any questions. His pleasant demeanor along with concern for his patients' well being, provide stress free appointments that facilitate very good communication and allow time for appropriate patient education. Dr. Davidson has exemplary support staff in his office along with an assistant, who likewise is highly efficient, professional, knowledgeable, and caring. This great team demonstrate a willingness to educate the patient in all aspects of their pertinent health issues. They do very well to keep appointments on schedule and offer support for any concerns upon returning home after procedures. The standard of care I have received from Dr. Davidson is much superior to what I have experienced in the past from other physicians in his specialty. He is a credit to his profession!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr Davidson explained my options in a clear manner. I never felt rushed and always knew that I was in the very best hands. I would trust this wonderful surgeon with anyone I have ever loved. He is simply lovely and extremely skilled. If you need a surgeon, he is the one to be referred to! Thanks to him and his friendly and helpful staff. What. Wonderful atmosphere. The office is like a well oiled machine

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Davidson recently did an arterial bypass on my leg. He was very open in the pre op discussion, taking the time to ensure that all of our questions and concerns were addressed. He made time to see me every day in the hospital, personally changing the dressings on thevfirst dayto get a good look at the wounds.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Sometimes Dr Davidson gets a bit behind but it is because he always gives me all the time I need to answer my questions and concerns and I assume he does the same for all his patients. He is able to explain complex issues in lay mans terms and that means so much to me. No matter how busy and tired he appears I always leave his office feeling well informed and cared for by both him and his staff

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr.Davidson was highly professional and provided fabulous care to my husband during emergency surgery and in the recovery time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Dion Davidson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 85 year old mother had her leg amputated . The doctors in my area misdiagnosed my mothers foot for 2 years. Wasn't tell her foot went black and in constant ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to see Dr. Davidson 3 times now for my varicose veins on both legs. When you enter the clinic you are greeted with very friendly staff, especially ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had Sclerotherapy treatment for my varicose veins at Valley Medical Aesthetics, from my initial phone conversation with his staff, Ultrasound exam to t..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had the foam treatment for my varicose veins administered by Dr. Davidson and his assistant, Stephanie(I hope the name is correct, if not, I do apologize). F..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Dr. Davidson for varicose veins. I was so happy with the result, the information that his assistant and Dr Davidson himself gave me was ..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated for chronic venous insufficiency by Dr. Davidson for several years. This very professional, highly skilled and knowledgeable vascular surgeo..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davidson explained my options in a clear manner. I never felt rushed and always knew that I was in the very best hands. I would trust this wonderful surgeon ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davidson recently did an arterial bypass on my leg. He was very open in the pre op discussion, taking the time to ensure that all of our questions and conce..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Sometimes Dr Davidson gets a bit behind but it is because he always gives me all the time I need to answer my questions and concerns and I assume he does the sa..."

October 1, 2014