Ratings for Dr. Raju N. Paturi

I had been seeing Dr. Paturi for a little over 6 months, He did wonderful treating my bipolar and seizure disorders. However, whenever I wanted to add my thoughts and what I thought could help, he never listened. He told me I needed to manage my stress and anxiety on my own. I didn't like the answer he had given me, but I respected it and in the mean time started looking for a new Doctor, that would actually listen to me, and care. I found a new Doctor I think I will like but there's a 3 month wait time to get in to see her. So I had called Dr. Paturi's office to try and get my anti-seizure medication refilled because I only have 2 weeks of medication left, and my apt with new doctor isn't until the beginning of August. I was refused the refill of the medication I have been on for over 6 months. So I tried to schedule an appointment with him so I could get the refill and they refused to let me make an appointment. They told me I need to go to a different doctor. Now I have 10 pills left of my anti-seizure medication and no one to help me until I see my new doctor in August. My general doctor told me that he can't prescribe me anti-psychotic medications, and that I would have to see a specialist. I hope this helps anyone who's thinking about seeing Dr. Paturi, and really think twice if you want to put your life in his hands.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Great Psychiatrist in town. Takes time to listen and treat appropriately.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

An excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients and respects their time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Raju N. Paturi's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Normal, IL