Ratings for Dr. Riaz A. Naseer

Dr Naseer is awesome and caring and very knowledgeable and helpful. The unfortunate problem is his staff has one horribly rude worker that makes me anxious to even call for refills or issues. He needs to dump this rude person or really get her to fix the attitude. If someone is in pain they shouldn't have to deal with such awful rudeness.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Doctor Naseer is the best doctor I've ever seen in my life. He is punctual, friendly, efficient yet professional. He sees many patients so his time with me is limited but he always asks if I have any questions or need anything. The man is a Saint in addition to being an excellent Neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Avoid this doctor at all cost. The staff in the office rarely picks up the phone to answer it. There is like 4 or 5 staff, but it's like nobody ever picks up the phone to answer to patients. I've called bunch of times and I would say only three times I finally got staff to answer the phone. All it rings, rings, rings then answering machine comes on. I must add it's very aggravating when I am only trying to call for something simple and such. Their answering service stinks! It's hard to get ahold of them. Also if you miss ONE appointment, you are dropped automatically with no expections! No longer patient there. Normally most docs' office will drop you as patient if you miss at least three times, but this one.... only ONCE if you missed - they will NOT see you anymore. Even I begged til my face turn in blue. It won't do any good. So again like I say avoid this dr at all costs! So I suggest to find other Neuro, not Dr. Naseer to avoid this happening to you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Riaz A. Naseer's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1970)

MSP/BC Med