Ratings for Dr. John A. Hart

Dr. Hart is the best with my kids. We started with him when we moved to the area about 5 years ago. He is very soft spoken and is extremely good with the kids. Most recently i brought my son in for a broken arm (that is was sure wasn't broken) and he was good about checking him and sending him for x-rays. In fact it was broken. I almost always can get my sick kids on the same day. The staff and nurses are always very good and friendly with the kids and myself. He does have another doctor in the office for when he's unavailable, she is more "old school" and I prefer Dr. Hart, when possible i will wait for him. I can't express enough how wonderful this doctor is!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

When my first child was born 6.5 weeks early, I had to scramble to find a pediatrician. After not even getting a callback from my first choice, I ended up calling Dr. Hart, and have been taking my children to him for 6.5 years now. He is very friendly, listens to our concerns, addresses them in a non-abrupt manner. His nurses are excellent, and have been there the entire time, so I feel that they know me and my children personally. Wait time is usually very reasonable, they write down what time you arrive for your appt so they can keep tabs on how long patients have been waiting. Callbacks are prompt. The office is a nice size, not too big, or too small. His partner is on hand for times when Dr. Hart is not available. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Hart is an great doctor. He is wonderful with the kids. His staff is very nice. You can have a wait if it's flu season or time for school physicals. But when either of my boys are sick he can always fit them in. His practice has another doctor, so if he is on vacation or it's his day off you will be seen by her instead. She is professional, but not as good with the kids. I wouldn't take my kids to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. John A. Hart's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med