Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Orth

He's paid by the insurance company to lie by stating there's nothing wrong with you even though MRIs prove otherwise

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

He saw me for EXACTLY 6 minutes; then wrote a 7 page report stating I had no disability; though 2 other doctors said I did. These IME's that W/C hire out are just idiots! My fiance had carpal tunnel from work and he did the same thing saying nothing was wrong, tho MRI showed nerve damage. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! REQUEST SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I too saw him and was there a total of 10 minutes for him to do a huge report on how my injury didn't happen at work. he did the same to a friend. Paid big bucks to lie. he won't help you, just hurt your work comp claim. We are fighting ours as is my friend. hope he looks like a fool in court!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I spent 4 minutes in his office, the only thing he did was ask that I push his hands towards him, and he wrote a 7 page report, stating I had no disability. He is the biggest insurance ****! He drives to Wisconsin to ****himself out to Workers Comp Ins companies.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010