Ratings for Dr. Halina S. Aniol

The doctor is okay, but her staff is really rude. The office manager thinks she is better than everyone else and they have volunteer students who look miserable. I can imagine after how they treated me how they would treat lower people in the staff. Also, don't go unless you're Polish or Russian. They will probably treat you fine if you speak their language, but my family doesn't speak any Eastern European language so I had no idea what was happening. They were yelling at a lot of people but in Russian or Polish so I don't know if they were talking about me. I took my child elsewhere a week later because I just didn't trust them. They might be the best doctors in Chicago but I just don't get a professional feeling from them.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

She is more interested in making sure she got paid rather then if her patient got better

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

She is more interested in forming a business rather then caring for her patients. When I started to go to her I liked her because she has a great front and knows how to sweet talk and bring the patients in. Over time she made it very clear that she was more interested in making sure she got paid rather then if her patient got better. Don't get me wrong she is very knowledgeable but she will not give you the time you need when your child is sick she is in and out. First well visit she shows you how smart she is only to bring you to her practice, after time you can not get an appointment with her she puts you with her other doctors that are well train by her that volume counts more than patient care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Only one or two girls at the front desk know what they are doing. One lady working there (blond hair) was always giving me hard time with appoitments....finally she had to hear it out loud.....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Great Doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Halina S. Aniol's Credentials

• Slaska Akademia Med, Katowice, Poland (Grad. 1984)