You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Otten

I have seen Dr. otten for over 10 years now! She is by far the best doctor around. She is extremely knowledgable about medications. I left omaha 5 years ago and actually travel back to see Dr. Otten every 4 months. There staff Patty and Dawn are all business and do their best to keep appts and counseling on a very tight schedule. I honesty don't know how they do it! Everyone all around are wonderful and have always been understanding, they listen, and they truly care about every patients! Love you all!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I highly recommend avoiding this doctor. One appointment with her was enough for me, and if I could have walked out early I would have. A waste of my time. Just dollar signs to her, a number to shuffle through.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I had to see this doctor for insurance purposes while briefly working with a therapist in her office (same as her husband's, different last name) - she was so late I then missed 40 of the 50 minutes of the therapy appointment - which while receiving there, was over-billed to my insurance. Dr. Otten may have gotten through our appointment faster had she not been falling asleep behind her computer. Read: no eye contact and falling asleep on patients doesn't exactly qualify for very great bedside manner let alone quality of care, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Otten herself is a great doctor., kind, helpful, and understanding. However, what drops her score below unacceptable, is her 2 receptionist's. They are the rudest, uncaring,non medical staff, I have ever seen, and had to deal with. In any other office, that type of behavior wouldn't be tolerated, under any circumstance"s. Those 2 would never make it in any other Doctors office , thst mean, unkind, mannerism, they'd be let go right away. They are just horrible mean people! They make it do you don't even want to go there anymore. They are too busy smoking most of the time, the rest is constant repetition of imence terrible disrespect and disregard for any of the patients. Somebody needs to watch and listen how they treat the patients that come there and how they speak to people on the phone. They AWFUL!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been seeing Doctor Otten for 3 years. She listend to you when you are there in her office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I have seen Dr. Otten for a long time and I can say she is an excellent doctor. She takes time with me, she's patient with me, and she always explains exactly what she's doing. I really like her and the way she treats her patients. She makes sure I understand why I feel like I do, how and what I need to do to help me feel better. I think Dr. Otten really is a doctor that found her calling.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

As a business professional I was originally apprehensive about seeing a psychiatrist regarding challenges I was experiencing. I chalked them up to stress at the office. When I finally decided enough was enough, I scheduled an appointment with Dr Otten and I can honestly say she has helped my quality of life improve dramatically. I was in denial of having adult ADD and was among those that perceived it as a made up condition. Boy was I ever wrong. Dr Otten's staff are very friendly and given Nebraska's sad view of Behavior Health, they are impacted by the volumes of people that need medical care. I would recommend Dr Otten as well as her husband. They are very caring people and do great work.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

DR Julie Otten is a wonderful doctor, I have many serious, complex problems, and she has helped me so very much. She has diagnosed my conditions, and worked with all of my medications, until we found what works for me. She listens to me, never makes me feel rushed, and really cares about her patient's, and that causes her to run behind, because she will not rush you out. I trust her! In the front office Patty is the only respectful, nice one, the rest can be very rude! So, if I need something or have a question , I will always ask for Patty only. I thank the Lord I found Dr Otten. I will always struggle with my conditions, but she is there to treat my conditions accordingly, and in a professional manner. Thank You Dr Otten/ Dr Severa, and *Patty(front office).

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

very kind and cares about her patients. Shows great compassion and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have know Dr. Otten for over 10 years, and I work with many different clinics in different states for mental health. I am a registered pharmacist in ther area and I believe that she has always paid great attention to her patient's needs. She is compassionate and willing to work hard for her patients so they gain the best results.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Julie A. Otten's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. otten for over 10 years now! She is by far the best doctor around. She is extremely knowledgable about medications. I left omaha 5 years ago ..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend avoiding this doctor. One appointment with her was enough for me, and if I could have walked out early I would have. A waste of my time. Just..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had to see this doctor for insurance purposes while briefly working with a therapist in her office (same as her husband's, different last name) - she was so l..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Otten herself is a great doctor., kind, helpful, and understanding. However, what drops her score below unacceptable, is her 2 receptionist's. They are the r..."

February 24, 2015