Ratings for Dr. Maurice Druck

This site is showing OLD INFORMATION and is NOT UP TO DATE. THIS DOCTOR IS ALREADY RETIRED !!! TODAY IS AUGUST 31, 2017.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Druck adjusted my meds and my blood pressure was in order in two days! Thanks Dr.Druck!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Druck is an amazing Cardiologist, not only in expert knowledge and treatment, but also his wonderful interpersonal skills and bedside manner. He always made me feel that he cared, I felt well taken care of and I had every confidence that I had the best cardiology treatment. I really enjoyed the many years I knew him as a patient / doctor relationship - he always made me feel unhurried and took time and patience to answer all my questions. I shall miss him immensely, and wish him all the very best of health and happiness in his retirement years, which he has truly earned. Lynette Essery

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I was recommended by an excellent Dr., and was not dissapointed. Thank you for taking good care of me. I honestly feel that your care and concern was for me exceptional. Even though you were busy you took time to answer my questions and ask about exercise and diet and encouraged me to continue to take care of my health. I wish I could clone you. Enjoy your retirement. Thank you so very much

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My Cardiologist since 2002, Dr. Druck is fantastic - always answered my questions, gave me great advice. Will miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

i was recommend by an excellent family physician who has very high standards, and I was hoping I would find Dr. Druck to be much like him. He took good care of me and explained the procedure in terms I understood. Would recommend him to family and friends and would clone him if I could. I am hoping he wont retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Excellent doctor, can't compare him to any other cardiologist in mississauga He always goes the extra mile

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have no words that could express my appreciation of that MAN. I have known him for over 12 years. I am worried , however , about His health condition.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Druck is an excellent doctor. He helped my dad through a mitral valve replacement, then myself with a mitral valve replacement and pacemaker and then my dad again for an aortic valve replacement. He has been seeing my dad forever and myself as well. I'm so sad that this year he will be retiring!! I trusted doctor drucks opinion and diagnoses with my life. If it wasn't for him my dad and myself would not be here. He takes his time with patients, is veryyy knowledgeable and experienced. I'm so sad to see him go :(

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Druck anybody who has him as their doctor are very lucky..........

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014