Ratings for Dr. Leslie Katherine Mitchner

Love her punctuality and her ability to easily hit the nail on the head with straight forward solutions to medical issues I come in for

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I have seen quite a few doctors in my life and Dr. Mitchner is one of if not the best. She doesn't rush and really listens and is very caring. I will be moving out of province and I will really miss her having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Oddly for a doctors office, she is always on time! She listens, doesn't rush but is direct and to the point which I appreciate. Wish she had more days but we can always manage to get our child in for emergencies like pink eye, etc. Doesn't do children's vaccinations.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

The young receptionist is not very helpful and accommodating. Her lack of life experience contribute to this and she lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The receptionist was very rude and did not even think to understand the reason as to why I was literally 2 min late.instead

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I went to a walk-in clinic where Dr. Mitchner was working. She has an amazing presence and the best bedside manner I've seen among all the doctors and specialists. She takes the time to listen and answer all the questions you have. It was a quick visit, but I left feeling that I was on the right track to getting back to good health and that I was fully aware of how my illness was going to progress/get better (strep throat, cold...etc.) I prefer her over my family doctor, so I always check the walk-in schedule clinic to see when she will be in (usually once a week). I wish I knew if she had her own practice open, I would switch in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Leslie K. Mitchner is a breath of fresh air and I would highly recommend her!! She has always been caring, efficient and attentive to our needs. She asks the right questions and bases her treatment on knowledge of both medicine and the patient. I've had some doctor's recently who were arrogant, inattentive and downright rude! To ignore the symptoms because he has preconceived notions without looking or asking?! I realize that everyone can have an off day but doctors should make an effort to leave their attitude at home! Thank goodness for those who believe in the oath they took instead of the money they make!!! I just wish we could have as our family physician!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr Mitchner is great, I just wish she worked a bit more so it was easier to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I really appreciate Leslie's willingness to listen and her ability to actually hear the whole story. She discusses the various options and where medicine understanding is certain...and where it is NOT..... bottom line....I trust and respect her.....which says something since I had a major illness a few years ago and got some questionable doctoring in hospital settings....she has restored my confidence in doctors

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Mitchner is a professional, empathetic Doctor. She listens, and she doesn't throw out pills, like some Docs. I am glad she came back to Vancouver. My wife and I respect and like her friendly, no histrionic, behaviour and clas. Best MD I have ever had. Trust her completely.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012