Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Goetz

My mother sufferred from Parkinson's disease for almost 20 years. Dr. Goetz was her first neurologist. He was fine as long as her symptoms of the disase were mild. As her Parkinson's advanced, neither Dr. Goetz nor his staff were at all helpful or available. We ended up chaning neurologists for her last final years. I am not pleased with the helpfullness, compassion, attention or medical care which Dr. Goetz provided, especially in the advanced stages of the disease. I would think that other patients would want a doctor who will stay with them throughout.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Seven years ago, after neurosurgery, I developed a serious movement disorder. I could not find a doctor who could give me any kind of diagnosis or help. I was referred to Dr. Goetz in March 2002. His staff was very interested in my case and very thorough in their testing to diagnose and treat this condition in the best manner possible. My case proved to be an extremely rare condition. Dr. Goetz and his staff have worked with me over the past years to control my illness. I believe Dr. Goetz to be one of the most intelligent and compassionate physicians I have ever met. He has been an excellent advisor on how to deal with my illness and has given me advice on how to live with this condition in the best possible manner. He takes the time to truly listen to my questions and concerns, and his input has been invaluable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Christopher G. Goetz's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal