Ratings for Dr. N Milad

He is not the kind of doctor who tries to help you with your concerns. I would not recommend him as doctor for even one time visit. If you need a referral or any other medical help, I suggest you go to any walk-in clinic, you will have better chance to get help there then with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He doesn't show much interest in you or your concerns beyond the minimum. Seems to send you through all possible tests just so him and the clinic can get some OHIP money. I wouldn't recommend him as your regular family physician, only if you need to be refered to some other specialist..

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Milad is all about the money! You walk in and you'll be sent to do tests for no obvious reasons and all are in his clinic!! He sent my 4 year old for a heart echo! scared the ** out of me. As I was waiting for my apt., other families had their children for the same reason and no obvious problem! I also asked to see the pediatrician once that was available at the time in the clinic for my other daughter and had to be seen by Dr. Milad first only to write down a few things. He never looked at my daughter or examined her, just referred me to the pediatrician on site. He then walks in during that exam and refers to my daughter as a "he" telling the other Dr. about the need for my daughter "he" to get a heart ultra sound. For an ear infection I thought?!!!I had to be loud that day and refused to put my daughter through unneeded exams.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

My family and myself have been seeing Dr Milad for 4 years .I appreciated him very much.He is very skillfull and deals with you in a very friendly manner .His staff were always very kind and helpful and during the last year he had very nice assesstant doctors . I visited the clinic few days ago and he was not there , it seems that he left this clinic and will not go there any more . Realy, all my family will miss him very much.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Very friendly easy going good to talk to, suggests ideas on ways to treat problems, helpful. Our whole family goes to this doctor been going for almost 7 years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

My 6+ years of experience with this particular physician reflects the same negative reviews of the patients above. Redundant testing that has little if nothing to do with the symptoms at hand, very little compassion or sympathy for patients. Extremely rude reception staff. There are also other "doctors" that work from his office who have very unprofessional practices (eg wearing a winter coat while examining patients) One such "doctor" he had working there was not able to legally write a perscription! I strongly urge anyone to go elsewhere to see medical assistance, unless you have heart problems...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

My family and myself have been seeing Dr Milad for approximately 6 years. He is very kind and helpful. He does necessary testing to find a proper diagnosis and treats effectively. His staff are very helpful and caring, even though they seem overworked a bit. When Dr Milad is away, I have seen Dr Rahimpour is his absence. She is wonderful. She has great manners, and gets right to the root of the problem. The few times that I have seen her, her diagnosis and treatment have been right on the mark. I hope that she remains at the clinic as having a good female doctor is important to me. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

From the moment you enter this office, you have the feeling that everything is about swiping the OHIP card and that proves right. The staff is very rude and seems like they have no manners. The doctor likes to have you for a minute and he only seems to be interested in the money he makes and the number of patients he turns over. No patients orientation at all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Having seen him for many years, Dr. Milad is a GREAT doctor. Visits are very quick - 1 minute sometimes. Some of his office staff loves to swipe your OHIP card. Does not like to refer to specialists. Just other doctors in the clinic. Likes to do blood tests and heart tests, (in clinic). Very knowledgeable, and will help you and listen to you when there's no rush of patients. Kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

not good customer service. first come first served appointment approach is good except in cases of emergency. Was suffering from a severe allergic reaction and required an immediate injection---this was not given the necessary priority. will only go back if cannot get an appointment elsewhere

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009