Ratings for Dr. Leslie D. McAllister

sounds like other reviews went in for insurance IME. They rear ended my wife causing 5000.00 in damage to our van. She stated in report only scrates to back of our car and no intrusive damage (the rear floor had to be replaced it was so bad) and the head aches were due to migraines so treat ment she had been recieving was unnessecary

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Leslie McAllister has helped me through extreme and immediate health conditions with the best care. She promptly sees that I get answers with the help of her assistant. She has even written to my insurance carrier when things went wrong with their coverage. I hope she never retires -- she is the best neurologist for MS patients -- I appreciate her knowledge and care so much!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

The first few times I saw Dr. McAllister, she was very attentive and helpful. My successive appointments featured thorough examinations by her very capable nurse practitioner and only several minutes of discussion with McAllister. The final year of "treatment" with Leslie McAllister had her less and less present, whilst being less and less attentive. I found her frequently unwilling to listen to any ideas I had about my condition and, ultimately, unprofessionally rude.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

I found Dr McAllister highly unprofessional. The report of our only meeting, the initial consultation, was an extremely inaccurate account and read like a personal attack on me. Most importantly, after the hour consult, she told me all the pain I was experiencing was due to "childhood traumas" and not the head-on collision with a vehicle traveling 40mph. As we did not talk about my childhood, because she is not a psychologist and I refused to answer inappropriate questions regarding this, I honestly have no idea where her findings came from.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

She was very unhelpful for my severe headache after a car accident. I tried to explain my symptems, but she just concluded to migrain headache even after taking two different migrain medication which didn't work at all. She wouldn't listen me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Nice, pleasant, low-key manner; paid attention to what I needed; wrote reports that accurately reflected what happened during my visits with her (which many doctors are not very good at!). Kudos to Dr. McAllister.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Good doctor, but not the best one for me. Too abraisive and kept referring me to online searches...

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Leslie D. McAllister's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal