Ratings for Dr. Michael Milgrom

Better to wait at the ER than to waste your time with him

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He is very rude ,misdiagnosis,prescribe something I was allergic to,so disrespectful when you ask him a question ,he acts like you shouldn't be questioning him,he acts like he has no respect,everything I asked he turned it into a argument,cause he doesn't like being questioned,at the end of my visit after being rude to me ,he told me if i don't how he talk's to me to go to another dr,i'll never see him again....so rude.....old grumpy man ! I hope he retires soon !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

This guy is so incompetent that my daughter has ended up in emergency on more than one occasion due to his lack of concern over his misdiagnosis. he is an incompetent and unconcerned buffoon and should be avoided at all costs unless you want to end up seriously ill by taking his direction.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

This guy has no compassion, wrote prescription put it down and walked out without saying anything. Asked him a question he did not reply. not interested in your problem. Worst doctor I have ever experienced. extremely rude. english wanker who is past it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I am thinking about complaining to the College of Physicians about this Doctor. Canadian patients deserve better. I was waiting at the Clinic for an appointment he asked for and at the last min after a half hour of waiting he told the staff that he is not seeing anyone anymore. The staff were afraid to tell him that he had asked me to come at that time and they told me that he would be very angry if they do. Now, I have to take another half day off work to see another Doctor. What a waste of space at the Clinic!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very rude and unprofessional, I felt like I was begging to do his job as a Physician who should care about his patients. I am used to Canadian Doctors who are the best in the world and this guy is not even close. I was very humiliated for no reason and I did not appreciate that.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

i had a serious problem and he was helpful, direct, and did not pull any punches. he is the kind of professional who does not like to have his time wasted and he was great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have never had such a horrible experience with a Dr. Dr Milgrom always rushes and doesn't care to take the time to talk and try to find out what's going on with his patients. He didn't care this was my second visit with the same issue not did he care about my other symptoms. My work requires a form to be completed when away for more than 2 days and he was very rude and told me I should have told him first about it and I'm wasting his time. At least he filled it out last time he refused. He gets paid for it it's an easy $45.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

this doctor is very unprofessional , so rude (chewing gum in front of the patient). i tried to make joke, he just ignored me and not even smiling. he is wearing jeans which is not appropriate being a doctor who is working with patients. he is not even introduce himself ..in short he is really RUDE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

This was one of the WORST experiences I have ever had with a Dr. The Canadian healthcare system is clearly desperate for GP's when people like Milgrom still have a job. Everything on here is correct - rude, dismissive, pompous. Spent 4 minutes with me and wrote a prescription for my ear and NEVER EVEN LOOKED IN MY EARS. Quick milking the system and retire.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017