Ratings for Dr. Michael Milgrom

I mentioned that I was having chest pains on my left side but it was dismissed with no explanation only saying "I can't do anything about that". I am 46 with a family history of heart disease. This scares me to think that I may be in danger of something and this doctor thinks it's nothing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Everytime I cave and go to this walk in clinic instead of my family dr I see dr milgrom (because I don't ever wait long to see him as nobody wants to be in the same room as this man) today was no different, except in the way that it was so terrible I feel compelled to warn others for the first time. This "doctor" is horrid, dismissed everything I managed to say in the3 seconds I had his attention. every single time I see this man he makes me feel worthless. He is almost mocking in his tone, he's pretentious, rude, smug and has a god complex. How or why this man is still employed here is a miracle! If you need a doctor do not see this poor excuse for one. Go anywhere but to him! He's an abusive monster that really needs to be fired without any compensation before he kills someone due to his attitude and ignorance.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Couldn't diagnose a simple infection, which was diagnosed and treated by another doctor. Sent for unneeded exams instead. Spent less than a minute with me and didn't listen not provided explanation of medical terms.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He's a sad excuse for a human being. Most unpleasant person I've ever encountered. He condescendingly questioned me about my visit and is incompetent when filling out prescriptions. He's very rude, arrogant, and not tactful whatsoever. He treats you as if you are wasting his time, feeling his annoyance upon entering the room. He's an old f*** that needs to retire before he kills someone with his incompetence. He needs to be reported, his license should be revoked, and he needs to be fired. If I could, I wouldn't even give him any stars, i'd give him negative stars.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Misdiagnosed pneumonia with my daughter (told her it was a cold - i ended up with her in emerg), mono with my other daughter and sent me to emergency claiming kidney stones. All three were wrong. He can't be bothered to listen or even try and be correct. He's a waste of space, skin and time an money on our health care system. How he is still working i have no idea. Rude, unfriendly, uncaring dbag.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Terrible Doctor. My best friend has a very large and obvious cyst growing on the side of his neck, was seen by Doctor Milgrom and told that he would be referred to an Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist after being sent to another facility for blood work and ultrasound. After the follow up visit, no appointment was ever made, and we ended up having to go to the hospital to have it treated, all while the mass continues to grow, cause pain, and difficulty breathing! I am absolutely disgusted by this horrible service, by the careless and flippant treatment of my friend, and strongly recommend that you find a different Doctor and avoid this walking malpractice lawsuit like the Bubonic plague. Dr. Milgrom, RETIRE ALREADY! YOU'LL BE DOING THE WORLD A FAVOUR!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I will be filing a complaint against this MD. Unsure as to if he is physically blind or could not see a very obvious infection because he refused to take off his SUNGLASSES. This man needs to retire. Do not waste any time seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

STAY CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS. I went to care point clinic to get checked for a yeast infection because I was itching and I specifically asked if there was a female doctor there since I do not feel comfortable getting checked by a male doctor (sue me). The receptionist said there is a female doctor and that they can deal with this situation and just to come in. When I came in, I waited for an hour and then was told that I'd be seen by this dipshit. When the nurse came in, I specifically told her I WILL NOT BE EXAMINED BY A MALE and shes like "Oh no worries, I'll be here with you... I thought that she would be the one examining me and reporting to the doctor but she literally meant she'll be next to me.. don't know how that is of any help since i'm not scared of a male doctor, I literally just don't feel comfortable being inspected by one. After he comes in, I told him " So is the nurse inspecting me? BECAUSE i made it clear a thousand times that I don't want to be inspected by a male doctor" and he looks at me as if I have offended him and just says " well have fun waiting until the female doctor gets here" and storms out of the room making me feel absolutely terrible. Literally, the most disgusting example of a human being I have ever come across. Unless you want to leave the clinic feeling worse than you came in, DO NOT BE SEEN BY HIM. I seriously don't know how he got into med school.. probably had connections. I only rated him as 1 because ZERO isn't an option. PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND RETIRE.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I wish there was a zero for him. He needs to retire. Completely useless. Seriously..retire!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Awful doctor. I do not understand how such person can be considered a doctor and be allowed even to talk to patients. He doesn't care at all, even though there is a small child in front if him. He prescribes and prolongs antibiotics even though they are not needed st all, he wouldn't answer questions. If he is the one scheduled, just go to another clinic, he is the worst.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016