Ratings for Dr. Michael Milgrom

i had a serious problem and he was helpful, direct, and did not pull any punches. he is the kind of professional who does not like to have his time wasted and he was great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have never had such a horrible experience with a Dr. Dr Milgrom always rushes and doesn't care to take the time to talk and try to find out what's going on with his patients. He didn't care this was my second visit with the same issue not did he care about my other symptoms. My work requires a form to be completed when away for more than 2 days and he was very rude and told me I should have told him first about it and I'm wasting his time. At least he filled it out last time he refused. He gets paid for it it's an easy $45.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

this doctor is very unprofessional , so rude (chewing gum in front of the patient). i tried to make joke, he just ignored me and not even smiling. he is wearing jeans which is not appropriate being a doctor who is working with patients. he is not even introduce himself ..in short he is really RUDE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

This was one of the WORST experiences I have ever had with a Dr. The Canadian healthcare system is clearly desperate for GP's when people like Milgrom still have a job. Everything on here is correct - rude, dismissive, pompous. Spent 4 minutes with me and wrote a prescription for my ear and NEVER EVEN LOOKED IN MY EARS. Quick milking the system and retire.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I visited Dr. Milgrom three times with different health issues. Doctor was very professional, friendly and prescribed me medications which really helped me.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Not communicative at all. I tried to explain why I wanted a particular test and he refused. He told me to "go see someone else", walked out, and dropped my file infront of the poor unsuspecting front desk MOA and walked off in a huff. How very dramatic for a simple request. The staff was very accommodating and sent me to the other doc who was more on the level. Their sheepishness gave me the impression that they are used to his emotional outbursts.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I mentioned that I was having chest pains on my left side but it was dismissed with no explanation only saying "I can't do anything about that". I am 46 with a family history of heart disease. This scares me to think that I may be in danger of something and this doctor thinks it's nothing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Everytime I cave and go to this walk in clinic instead of my family dr I see dr milgrom (because I don't ever wait long to see him as nobody wants to be in the same room as this man) today was no different, except in the way that it was so terrible I feel compelled to warn others for the first time. This "doctor" is horrid, dismissed everything I managed to say in the3 seconds I had his attention. every single time I see this man he makes me feel worthless. He is almost mocking in his tone, he's pretentious, rude, smug and has a god complex. How or why this man is still employed here is a miracle! If you need a doctor do not see this poor excuse for one. Go anywhere but to him! He's an abusive monster that really needs to be fired without any compensation before he kills someone due to his attitude and ignorance.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Couldn't diagnose a simple infection, which was diagnosed and treated by another doctor. Sent for unneeded exams instead. Spent less than a minute with me and didn't listen not provided explanation of medical terms.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He's a sad excuse for a human being. Most unpleasant person I've ever encountered. He condescendingly questioned me about my visit and is incompetent when filling out prescriptions. He's very rude, arrogant, and not tactful whatsoever. He treats you as if you are wasting his time, feeling his annoyance upon entering the room. He's an old f*** that needs to retire before he kills someone with his incompetence. He needs to be reported, his license should be revoked, and he needs to be fired. If I could, I wouldn't even give him any stars, i'd give him negative stars.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016