You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Milgrom

Dr. Michael Milgrom's Ratings

Saw "Dr. Milgrom" yesterday.
He misdiagnosed a simple eye infection and had a horrible personality. "Dr. Milgrom" literally said "You probably just got bit by a mozzy" aka a mosquito and told me to get some over the counter cream.

Went to an optemtrist today and she told me it was an oubvious eye infection and prescribed me an antibiotic cream. When I told her what he had said she seemed genuinly alarmed by his false diagnosis as there was no indications of any bite.

Will not be returning to this clinic again. Its quite concerning that there is a "Doctor" working here who can misdiagnose something as simple as an eye infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

dismissive in a rude way. Tries to get you out of his door as fast as possible. Won't return to that clinic just in fear not to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Worst Doctor in BC! No one should visit him! he is not supposed to be a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2805255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

this DR IS THE MOST OBNOXIOUS dr THAT i have ever met and he should not be allowed to ractice and I WILL REFUSE TO SEE HIM NOW WHEN i GO TO THE CLINIC

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2797656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I wish there was a -1 star, because this is my rating for this doctor. Because of him, I had to be infused with Vancomycin 2x a day for over 1 week because my infection on the leg got worse and wasn't given anything by him to begin with; my father in law had to suffer anemia for 2 years because Dr Milgrom did not investigate what causing the anemia. I'm glad I work in medicine, because then I suggested he saw another doctor for more thorough investigation. He found out that my father in law had dangerous polyps in his stomach. If this wasnt found sooner, he would be severely anemic and the polyps could lead to malignancy. I think by now you should get the picture of how "knowledgable" this doctor is.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2783735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Rude and arrogant! Lacked compassion and appeared disinterested in my medical concern... unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

this doctor is terrible, he shows careless to patient. I have been waiting for 3 hours to see him, and told him my reason to visit, he wasn't listening and just made me run a lot of test which is not necessary, I was in the exam room for 45 mins!!!!! and then he sent me home without any explanation what caused the pain of my stomach. What a waste of my time, and I will never go back to this useless rude doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

This doctor is horrible. I went for a pregnant test with my then two year old son who has Down Syndrome. He first suggested I get tested to make sure I don't end up with another child with Down Syndrome, he then made a rude joke about people with DS. I was too shocked to respond, wish I had told him where to go.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2661358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have never encountered such a dismissive and lazy doctor as this man. So I went to the CarePoint Clinic in Uptown New West for a throat issue. He walks into the exam room, looking at my chart. He does not even look at my throat but immediately asks, Which ENT (ears, nose throat specialist) would I like to be referred too. Gee, he must be psychic to be able to determine what is wrong without even a passing glance. I ask, "Shouldn't you at least look at my throat first?' His expression turns to annoyance as he makes a quick glance at my throat. Asks no questions, offers no helpful advice. So I ask/suggest a prescription I might need and, like it's an after thought, he agrees it could be helpful and writes it down. The most unprofessional and lazy doctor I have dealt with. I will not ever go back to Carepoint again if it means any possibility of crossing paths with this clearly inept doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2661140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Milgrom is dismissive and uncaring. He makes it clear that he just wants to just check you off his list and reach that patient quota so he can go home. He didn't tell me a thing about the problematic portion of my imaging results or suggest next steps. He told me to find a family doctor and that he is NOT taking new patients (not that I even asked him). I've had to rely on my physiotherapist, pharmacist, and Google to interpret my condition and figure out the next steps to recovery. He does however respond when asking to seek a specialist appointment—to get you off his plate I figure. I rated his knowedge as a 1 because he didn't care to share any of it with me, so who knows. I suspect that at one time in his career he was more forthcoming with it! I have never written an online rating in my life, but I felt compelled to. I am far from a 'needy' patient I just expected a level of respect and a plan to deal with my injury which was not acheived on either of my two visits to him. The few here that have rated him well must be family or friends. You'd do best to avoid him if your medical issue requires more than a quick glance and a mumbled response.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2639024].votes_count ]]