Ratings for Dr. Phay Pich

Very sever cough and throat infection. Was told it was normal cough and it would come back often? Tylenol will do. Went to see different doctor and was treated with prescip. medicine asap.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I went here because of my shortness of breath and allergies, he ask me if I have asthma and i said i said in my knowledge i don't have it. He immediately prescribe me nasal spray and ventolin inhaler. And went out of the room. Then i came back for refill prescription i saw different dr which told me that i need to have lung test first before prescribing me ang inhaler that it might not be an asthma. Which I did and it turns out i have a restrictive lung disease and need to go full lung test.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

He didn't seem to care about hearing what I had to say at all. I was already very concise about what the conditions I was experiencing... He seemed to just want to prescribe something so he can quickly get to his next patient!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I had difficulty explaining to him what exactly the problem was due to a language barrier. After he finally understood (I think) what I was trying to tell him and the pain I was in, he asked me what I wanted him to do. Clearly the answer here is to examine me and for *him* to decide the best course of action, as I'm not a doctor. I realize that CarePoint clinics can be busy at times, but this shouldn't be an excuse to make little to no attempt to help your patient.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pich a few times- only when I could not get an appointment with my GP. 3 out of 3 occassions - when I expressed my concern about recurring colds and a possibility of tonsilitis (history of enlarged tonsilitis), he ALWAYS takes a swab to check for strep throat and ends the appointment. ALWAYS. I had further questions for him related to the current illness and he proceeded to walk towards the door, opened the door handle as he reluctantly listened to me and was disinterested with my question. I also needed a medical note from him. He wrote one up and indicated the WRONG NAME on the medical note. He had the wrong medical file with him. I had to return to the clinic to get it corrected. Taxpayers should not be paying him to be a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I stopped going to the carepoint clinic at Joyce because he is always there. He is awful as a physician and well just plain rude on top of it. Your patients come to see you because they are in pain and need of support Dr. Pich, try showing a little compassion. And shame on the carepoint clinics for keeping him on board.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

He was in the rush! He wasn't a good listner and caring person.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Pich is an excellent physician who has accurately and promptly diagnosed many members of my family (including myself).We prefer him over our own family physician (who lacks clinical knowledge about early prevention and detection about diseases). We would love to have Dr. Pich be our permanent family physician.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Seems very rushed and like he's eager to get away and do something else. Went in with my partner for a first-time pregnancy, and all he did was give us a piece of paper and told me to get lab tests before he left the room. He didn't give us the chance to ask questions, didn't explain anything and his english was very hard to understand.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

he didn't even check me out. just wrote a perscription. doesn't speak english very well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009