Ratings for Dr. Allan Fisher

FANTASTIC!! Great doc. Knows his stuff and answers all the questions. If he doesn't know, he gets you the answer.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Great! Great! Great! I have NEVER had a better doctor in my life. He is VERY knowledgeable and caring. He takes time to answer ALL of your questions. I developed severe HELLP Syndrome with my 1st child and almost died because my ob/gyn at that time overlooked my symptoms. We didn't think we could have anymore children, but Dr. Fisher's close monitoring of my 2nd pregnancy was EXCELLENT! He was my high risk doctor who consulted with my regular ob/gyn (a different one from the 1st!). Dr. Fisher was accessible via e-mail and answered EVERY question with a prompt reply. He flawlessly performed a CVS procedure. I only wish he could have been the doctor to deliver my 2nd baby!!! He is still very helpful with ongoing issues I have, long after the birth of my child, who wouldn't be here if it was for this wonderful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!! He represents what medicine SHOULD look like!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had.He cares about his patients,answers all questions and he is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I highly recommend Dr Fisher. He is very knowledgable, answers all of your questions thoroughly and I felt like he really took a personal interest in our case. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Excellent high risk OB/GYN.....Can see at Morristown Memorial or Overlook Hospitals....Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

The best, I highly recommend anyone who is a high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Allan Fisher's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup