Ratings for Dr. Nalini M. Rajamannan

I started seeing her in May of 2011. She set up for me a cath.in Green Bay in June of that year and than I get a phone call she left Prevea. Was always taking personal calls while she was suppose to be caring for me in her office. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Extremely talented and empathic. A very skilled practitioner when I saw her a couple of years ago. She diagnosed that I have aortic heart murmur and helped me treat and return to normal life. I am very indebted to her skill and commitment to outstanding patient care. She is a very good doctor in my opinion: no, excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Rajamannan diagnosed me with an aortic aneurism in Spring 2008. Shortly thereafter, I had surgery to repair the problem. Dr. Rajamannan's care after surgery was unprofessional. I encountered some post-surgical complications that Dr. Rajamannan approached with an alarmist attitude. When I had difficulty understanding some her diagnosis and her treatment plan, she became frustrated. This escalated when I was checking out with the cashier and was asked if I needed a follow up appointment. I was unclear if I did so she contacted Dr. Rajamannan. Dr. Rajamannan demanded to speak with me at which time she indicated her frustration that I didn't understand her follow-up instructions. She demonstrated a high level of disrespectful to me as a patient and at one point even told me that I "never thanked her for detecting the aneurysm" - a point that I disputed. I shortly thereafter switched to another Cardiologist.

Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Nalini M. Rajamannan's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1989)