Ratings for Dr. Howard M. Mishoulam

Dr. Mishoulum handled my chemotherapy treatment after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I found him and his staff to be very caring, polite and knowledgeable about the medications, the side affects, affects the medication would have on my body and how I should expect to feel. My care was excellent and I would refer others to his office for chemotherapy treatment. Dr. Mishoulum and his staff were very concerned when it came to how I felt during the entire six months that I underwent treatment. My care from his office once I completed treatment was also very good. I was referred to him for treatment after having a lumpectomy. Being very afraid about what to expect and how I was going to feel and the fact that I was going to lose all of my hair. I was assured that everything was going to be alright and it was. I am currently his client and but only every three months since I still have my port and I have to keep it flushed so that it does not get infected until I can get it out.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Howard M. Mishoulam's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Veterans Administration