Ratings for Dr. Michael J. McGraw

I have been to his office and they are always very punctual and very friendly. I will continue going to the office for the rest of my life. Great bunch of educated and friendly people.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. McGraw has been an outstanding physician thru several difficult problems (cancer; heart trouble) as well as lesser things. Knowledgeable and patient my family feels fortunate to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I would not bother. The staff is the first impression and my impression is they were trained in cook county prison. White Trash would appear to be first class in comparison to his staff. If McGraw does not care about their educate. What does he think about you?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. is a little hard to get in to but definitely worth the wait. Spends the necessary time listening in order to find out what's going on with you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

My family LOVES Doctor McGraw. I can't imagine switching doctors, since he has truly become a member of our extended family. I trust him with all issues big and small. My only complaint is that some of his nurses are not very helpful, but he welcomes this input and makes changes in his staff as needed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Very nice and helps find the right doctor to refer you to. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Michael J. McGraw's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Benesys