Ratings for Dr. Carmen Stuart

Ive been going to Dr. Stuart now for over 20 years and with each passing year her compassion, empathy, professionalism is decreasing exponentially!!! Yet her snide comments, rude and abrupt attitude increases at the same pace!! Ive been suffering with the same medical issues for almost a decade and she could care less...no medical work ups or tests etc. I am happy to read not all deal with this...however, we should all be treated equally without prejudice...such is the Code Of Ethics she swore to uphold!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I went to her for a few years and I tell you now that she really did not do much for me and my family. I have many stories I could share but feel my identity my be revealed. I left her and would never go back. She should have been sued for malpractice as far as I was concerned.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

She has been my Kids Family doctor for 8 + years and I have to say she is one of the best doctors to deal with. Always helpful and her knowledge as well as her honesty is so refreshing. I wish she was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Suart has been our family doc for 15+ years. We have always received great care from her and she listens to our concerns. She has never been anything but professional with us. I was referred by her to a specialist and she insisted he perform tests that he didn't think were necessary. Because she fought for the tests, the problem was found and they were able to treat my issues. Had she not stood up to the specialist and insisted on the tests, I would still be in great pain daily. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I cannot believe my experiences here. She is very rude and has no bed side manner. Also the staff are ignorant.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Stuart has been my doctor for 20 years. She has always been awesome and considers any concerns I have. She has been very supportive. I never feel rushed and she has never shared any religious beliefs with me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Stuart is a remarkable lady....I have the greatest respect for her....she is patient and kind and she listens .....she does not rush you in and out....I feel blessed to have her looking after me

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I've been a patient of hers since she took over for Dr. Mullhollad. She is an amazing doctor and person. She listens. She takes her time with you. She genuinely takes an interest in your children and remembers "non-medical" aspects about them. She actually feels like a part of my extended family and I feel very lucky to have her as my GO.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She is a great Dr and the staff in the clinic are extremely helpful and knowledgeable of what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. She never rushes you, and always gets timely appointments with specialists when needed. Other than here on this site, I have never heard anything but praise for her and her staff. I am not a religious person, and I never knew she was either until seeing it mentioned here.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016