Ratings for Dr. Carmen Stuart

Dr Suart has been our family doc for 15+ years. We have always received great care from her and she listens to our concerns. She has never been anything but professional with us. I was referred by her to a specialist and she insisted he perform tests that he didn't think were necessary. Because she fought for the tests, the problem was found and they were able to treat my issues. Had she not stood up to the specialist and insisted on the tests, I would still be in great pain daily. She is very knowledgeable and I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I cannot believe my experiences here. She is very rude and has no bed side manner. Also the staff are ignorant.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Stuart has been my doctor for 20 years. She has always been awesome and considers any concerns I have. She has been very supportive. I never feel rushed and she has never shared any religious beliefs with me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Stuart is a remarkable lady....I have the greatest respect for her....she is patient and kind and she listens .....she does not rush you in and out....I feel blessed to have her looking after me

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I've been a patient of hers since she took over for Dr. Mullhollad. She is an amazing doctor and person. She listens. She takes her time with you. She genuinely takes an interest in your children and remembers "non-medical" aspects about them. She actually feels like a part of my extended family and I feel very lucky to have her as my GO.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She is a great Dr and the staff in the clinic are extremely helpful and knowledgeable of what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. She never rushes you, and always gets timely appointments with specialists when needed. Other than here on this site, I have never heard anything but praise for her and her staff. I am not a religious person, and I never knew she was either until seeing it mentioned here.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My mother was her patient , my mother received very little credible attention , I felt the that because my mom was in her early 70's when she got sick she was dismissed because of her age. I rate this doctor 1/10 very poor and my mom is deceased . This would never had happened if I could have moved her out of province . New Brunswick is the worst fur health care . People there just don't care enough about how poor the health care they receive is. Thus Doctor is liked because because of her religious beliefs . Medicine and religion don't mix . Will never go back even for a visit . Thumbs down .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

She is not a good doctor. She pushes her religions beliefs towards homosexuality.would definitely not recommendedmy highly unprofessional and her staff are rude and do not like phone calls!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very judgemental with poor folk and an oath means nothing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015