Ratings for Dr. Carmen Stuart

Dr. Stuart has been my doctor for 20 years. She has always been awesome and considers any concerns I have. She has been very supportive. I never feel rushed and she has never shared any religious beliefs with me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Stuart is a remarkable lady....I have the greatest respect for her....she is patient and kind and she listens .....she does not rush you in and out....I feel blessed to have her looking after me

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I've been a patient of hers since she took over for Dr. Mullhollad. She is an amazing doctor and person. She listens. She takes her time with you. She genuinely takes an interest in your children and remembers "non-medical" aspects about them. She actually feels like a part of my extended family and I feel very lucky to have her as my GO.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

She is a great Dr and the staff in the clinic are extremely helpful and knowledgeable of what they are doing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. She never rushes you, and always gets timely appointments with specialists when needed. Other than here on this site, I have never heard anything but praise for her and her staff. I am not a religious person, and I never knew she was either until seeing it mentioned here.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My mother was her patient , my mother received very little credible attention , I felt the that because my mom was in her early 70's when she got sick she was dismissed because of her age. I rate this doctor 1/10 very poor and my mom is deceased . This would never had happened if I could have moved her out of province . New Brunswick is the worst fur health care . People there just don't care enough about how poor the health care they receive is. Thus Doctor is liked because because of her religious beliefs . Medicine and religion don't mix . Will never go back even for a visit . Thumbs down .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

She is not a good doctor. She pushes her religions beliefs towards homosexuality.would definitely not recommendedmy highly unprofessional and her staff are rude and do not like phone calls!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very judgemental with poor folk and an oath means nothing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

The receptionist is terrible.. Always cranky and rude. You always get in a half minimum after your appt time, and I feel like she takes a guess on things everytime I see her.. Not happy with her over all

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

This is a sad sad site. I cant imagine being a doctor who has so much weight and responsibility to so many and how tough that can be. We should create a site that rates our Garbage Pick Up guy and the corner store clerks, oh and don't forget the volunteers out there. Lets judge and scrutinize them as well. If we dont support our doctors and nurses and support staff then that is on us not them. We need them, they dont need us. They can work anywhere in the world and make the same or likely more money. But its not about the money, its about community and us working together to stop the insanity and start collectively working together. I suggest a backbone and balls to stand infront of them and voice your concerns respectfully and professionally. That is how we communicate, not here. Unplug, put down the devices and talk/connect with other humans, its great, very rewarding if you actually try. .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015