You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Tortoriello

Very good looking ! So I don't mind taking my kids to the doctor. Lol! Seriously, he is awesome! Conservative with medicine and answers every single one of my questions. Yes, I am that mom. My kids think he is cool because they get a toy after vaccines.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Being a medical professional myself I was very impressed at how thorough Dr. Paul is. I would highly recommend this physician!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Took time with me to answer all my questions about my daughter ADHD, very kind, calm, knowledgable! So happy we switched docs to dr. Paul. We ate very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Paul. His office is spotless, great staff, waited less than 10 minutes, and he is very caring and listens well. He is also very accurate in diagnosing when my kids are sick and what they are sick with, they always get well after seeing him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Paul really helped me to understand my sons condition. He took time to answer all my questions and concerns. And I can tell he really cares for children and understands what parents are going through when their kids get sick.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

He is a great doctor. Very caring and takes time to listen. My son loves him. Practice is a little big, so if you have an urgent issue you may not be seen by him. Haven't have any problems with the nurses either. Would recommend

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Very caring and kind. His bedside manner is among the best...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Paul Tortoriello's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good looking ! So I don't mind taking my kids to the doctor. Lol! Seriously, he is awesome! Conservative with medicine and answers every single one of my ..."

October 2, 2015