You may also like

Rate Dr. Magdy Milad

Dr. Magdy Milad's Ratings

It took quite a while to find him, but I'm so glad I did. He informed me of all the options, and helped me better prepare for a big surgery for my endometriosis. I feel so much better, thanks to him and careful approach.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2878047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Milad is an EXCELLENT doctor! I was suffering from massive fibroids. I had an abdominal hysterectomy that was successful. I feel great, I was so scared that I would be in so much pain but due to this doctor and staff I was feeling great in 2 weeks. Entire staff was pleasant and attentive. This is the doc for you is you are suffering from fibroids, don't go anywhere else! A. Walker.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2832393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

What a doctor should be. Don't let just anyone operate on you. Get his opinion first.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2829900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I'm so glad I looked up reproductive endocrinologists in Illinois and went to the best! Dr. Milad was everything and more. Knowledgeable, competent and patient. He validated my decisions and helped me reach my goals. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2777713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Best possible! I saw Dr. Milad and immediately felt comfortable. He is kind, insightful and most importantly, a competent gynecology surgeon. It took quite a while to find him, but it was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2763928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

-Anna L
I can't thank Dr. Milad enough. He is a caring and meticulous doctor who took the time to understand my needs. I wish all my doctors were like him!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2718334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Expert surgeon for women's health. Bedside manner was excellent. Even has a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2711792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Trust nobody else. Dr. Milad is the best gyn surgeon in Chicago!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2503683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Milad performed surgery for my fibroids and it was flawless. I had worked with other doctors previously who could not accomplish what he did. He is exceptional and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][621496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

THE BEST. I saw several other doctors before him who gave me the same option, hysterectomy. Dr. Milad took the time and reviewed about a dozen options. He did an amazing job at surgery and now I have a daughter, thanks to him!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][621495].votes_count ]]