Ratings for Dr. Magdy Milad

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

It took quite a while to find him, but I'm so glad I did. He informed me of all the options, and helped me better prepare for a big surgery for my endometriosis. I feel so much better, thanks to him and careful approach.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Milad is an EXCELLENT doctor! I was suffering from massive fibroids. I had an abdominal hysterectomy that was successful. I feel great, I was so scared that I would be in so much pain but due to this doctor and staff I was feeling great in 2 weeks. Entire staff was pleasant and attentive. This is the doc for you is you are suffering from fibroids, don't go anywhere else! A. Walker.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I'm so glad I looked up reproductive endocrinologists in Illinois and went to the best! Dr. Milad was everything and more. Knowledgeable, competent and patient. He validated my decisions and helped me reach my goals. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Best possible! I saw Dr. Milad and immediately felt comfortable. He is kind, insightful and most importantly, a competent gynecology surgeon. It took quite a while to find him, but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Trust nobody else. Dr. Milad is the best gyn surgeon in Chicago!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Milad performed surgery for my fibroids and it was flawless. I had worked with other doctors previously who could not accomplish what he did. He is exceptional and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Magdy Milad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Bcbs Illinois
Coresource
Golden Rule
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan
Ngs American
Principle Life Insurance

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Down to earth, no nonsense approach. Likes to draw pictures and explain the options. He took really good care of me. I felt respected. "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It took quite a while to find him, but I'm so glad I did. He informed me of all the options, and helped me better prepare for a big surgery for my endometriosi..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Milad is an EXCELLENT doctor! I was suffering from massive fibroids. I had an abdominal hysterectomy that was successful. I feel great, I was so scared tha..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a doctor should be. Don't let just anyone operate on you. Get his opinion first. "

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so glad I looked up reproductive endocrinologists in Illinois and went to the best! Dr. Milad was everything and more. Knowledgeable, competent and patient...."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best possible! I saw Dr. Milad and immediately felt comfortable. He is kind, insightful and most importantly, a competent gynecology surgeon. It took quite a ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "-Anna L I can't thank Dr. Milad enough. He is a caring and meticulous doctor who took the time to understand my needs. I wish all my doctors were like him!"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Expert surgeon for women's health. Bedside manner was excellent. Even has a sense of humor."

February 5, 2015