Ratings for Dr. Arun Ohri

Waited two hours for my appointment scheduled my colonoscopy the directions for the prep were incorrect by the girl in the office after my procedure I was supposed to get a prescription it was never sent to the pharmacy had to make multiple phone calls to get would not recommend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I too saw him as a used car salesman. I was interviewed by his staff who seemed to want to push answers in certain direction. Them after a good 30 minute or more wait in strides the "Doc" to give me my diagnosis, IB. Never spoke to me, never touched me. HE IS THE DEFINITION OF A QUACK. I've talked to a relative who had same experience. no discussion, no exam - "your depressed" we both ended up having cancer and had to endure weeks more of pain till we could get a correct diagnosis. When they found my tumor, he asked me to meet him and wait in a room for him to tell me. Common practice for bad news, I waited with my sister for 2 hours till he came and told us. 2 hours guessing, praying, freaking out. Who does that?? That's just cruel. I don't write this lightly, as i have respect for most Doctors; this man is a bad doctor. Don't take my word for it check his credentials, his education.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Ohri was very nice and compassionate. I did not have any issues with him or the staff. Very friendly overall. He knows what he is talking about and helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Was referred by my primary for one test. This doctor reminds me of a used car salesman. Big smile with handshake, very talkative. Wanted to add three more tests that were not necessary. When I declined, his personality changed. I confirmed with my primary that the additional tests were medically unnecessary.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010