Ratings for Dr. George C. Gilbert

Dr Gilbert spent his Friday evening sitting at the hospital with my father watching a football game before he went home for the evening. Very caring doctor! Thank you so much Dr Gilbert!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have known and been a patient of this doctor for a long time. I would highly recommend him to any friend or family member. Some staff members are new; all are very caring and professional. Wait time has improved, but I always bring a good book just in case. The quality care I receive is worth a little extra time!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very detailed and thorough visit with a doctor who really cares about his patients. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for a while now and I do not have any complaints about the medical care I recieved. What I do have a problem with is the average wait time being 5 hours everytime. This is very disrespectful to his patients. This is not an issue with him having emergency patient exams. His office schedules patients every 15 minutes. I thought I would beat the wait and make my appointment for the first one of the day. I figured this way I would be in and out. I was wrong my appointment was at 9 am and he did not show up until 11 because he was doing his rounds at the hospitals. This is so crazy I would not recomend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

This Dr is one of the worst Dr's I have ever delt with!My APT was at 4:30 I got to see him at 7pm and he walked out and took care of another PT wile I waited for him. Then he walks in and says I know you, I explaned to him I just moved here from Florida, I was in a 3 car crash and I was the middle car and had been seen by Dr's in Mayo Hospital so I had my Xrays with me and he says to me I see you can not walk? I said yes he said stand up for me, I looked at him and said did you look at the Xray? He said I do not see a problem, a person would have to be blind to see the back was in bad shape. He said to me ok I am going to step out for a Min you read this and your pain will go away, what he gave me was a text that had things on it from the bible, My wife told him we have had about enough of your BS, he looked at her and said well if you do not like the way I am doing things there is the door! She left and he said why are you here? He finely gave me pain meds after 6 hours of BS!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Doctor is knowledgeable and helpful. Asks, listens, prescribes. My experience with him for the past three years was positive. What I do not like about visiting this office is the time waiting. It has never been on time. My best one between appointment time and meeting the doctor was 40 minutes and the worst one 1 hour 40 minutes. Staff is ok but may never call you back if you leave a voice mail (my experience 5 times for the past 2 years, 5 out 5 not returned). Nurse has not been helpful. I got bitten by wasp, called, she put me on hold, 20 minutes and it disconnected. I dialed again. Talked to a scheduler then put on hold, got disconnected again. Nicely done!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. George C. Gilbert's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)

MB Health