You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Judge

I changed him to my primary physician he is so amazing, courteous, professional I can keep going !!! he is not judgmental, he takes his time to explain things to you, he's never in a rush, my mother has diabetes instead of seeing a specialist she will only see Dr judge, he is very experienced and knowledgeable in his field, honestly the man loves what he does and it really shows

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Judge is by far the absolute best doctor I have ever seen in my life. Despite moving 40 miles away from the practice and having insurance not accepted by Loyola, I continue to see him and couldn't think of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr Judge @ the Maywood clinic for 2 years with no problems. They're very accomidation as far as sick appointments go. Dr Judge is very thourough and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Judge is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, and doesn't rush to get his patients on pills unless they really need them. He is very friendly, and takes the time to talk to his patients and listens to what they have to say. I saw him when he was in Glendale Heights, and his office staff was very nice there too. Dr. Judge also respects the advice of other doctors a person may be seeing, which I have found to be a rare quality in the profession. All in all, Dr. Judge is a great doctor who cares about the people he sees, and treats people with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Contrary to the previous post, Dr. Judge is an amazing doctor and the staff is just as amazing and supportive. That previous post is probably sour because he didn't get what he wanted, as is usually the case!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Judge is no longer in Wheaton, but is now at Loyola's practice in Maywood. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. He listens well and also gives helpful advice. He provides a balanced approach to healthcare, not too quickly prescribing. He is great with kids. When he moved to Maywood, we drove 45 minutes to keep seeing him because we had developed such a rapport with him and our kids loved him. The nurses are not always top notch, but everyone in the office is friendly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009