Ratings for Dr. Douglas Fonteyne

Have been with Dr. Fonteyne for many years now and always appreciate how thorough he is in checking my medical concerns. His staff is helpful and polite. Dr. Fonteyne is very easy to talk with and supportive.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He's been my family doctor for 10 years now and I've seen the decline in care over that time. Where before he'd take the time to find out what ails you, now he makes a snap decision based on the first words out of your mouth and a glance from across the room and either prescribes something for it or shrugs it off as just your lot in life.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

While he is a fantastic doctor, actually getting in to see him is impossible. 7 to 10 days for a regular visit. 5 to 6 months for a physical. Not impressed at all

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Fonteyne has been my GP for the past 10 years. He is very efficient, knowledgeable and supportive. I would strongly recommend him. JM

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Our whole family sees Dr Fonteyne. He is the most friendly , helpful Dr i have ever been too. I've been seeing him for about 10 years now i believe, slowly bringing my whole family over, including my wife, who was very tough to convince she had been with her family Dr. on the other side of the city since she was a teenager, she is absolutely ecstatic with him and his treatment. Then my children once they were old enough to leave the pediatrician, they both absolutely love him. i highly recommend him, and will be with him I'm certain till his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Horrible experience, misdiagnosed my skin infection for months causing me to suffer longer, how does a doctor confuse impetigo and psoriasis?, half my scalp covers oozing and crusty.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

We drive across to the city to see Dr Fonteyne and its worth it to have such a great family doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

The staff at this office are friendly and helpful. Dr. Fonteyne is an amazing doctor!! He makes me smile even when I'm feeling horrible. He is very personable, will take the time to really talk to you and to really listen to you. He is knowledgeable...but I love that if he doesn't know something he isn't afraid to say so and will research it or send you to a specialist. For a doctor, he is as punctual as he can be...I'm always surprised how close to my appointment time that I get in, considering how much time he will take to answer my many questions. He cares about me as a "whole" patient...not just whatever I have come in to see him about. I would recommend him to anyone....but then he would get too busy!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Best GP I have ever had. Knowledgable, personanable, down to earth and a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Your the BEST Dr Fonteyne!!!!! You help me and my family every time we need you! Don't listen to the negatives!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016