Ratings for Dr. Douglas Fonteyne

Our whole family sees Dr Fonteyne. He is the most friendly , helpful Dr i have ever been too. I've been seeing him for about 10 years now i believe, slowly bringing my whole family over, including my wife, who was very tough to convince she had been with her family Dr. on the other side of the city since she was a teenager, she is absolutely ecstatic with him and his treatment. Then my children once they were old enough to leave the pediatrician, they both absolutely love him. i highly recommend him, and will be with him I'm certain till his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Horrible experience, misdiagnosed my skin infection for months causing me to suffer longer, how does a doctor confuse impetigo and psoriasis?, half my scalp covers oozing and crusty.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

We drive across to the city to see Dr Fonteyne and its worth it to have such a great family doctor

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

The staff at this office are friendly and helpful. Dr. Fonteyne is an amazing doctor!! He makes me smile even when I'm feeling horrible. He is very personable, will take the time to really talk to you and to really listen to you. He is knowledgeable...but I love that if he doesn't know something he isn't afraid to say so and will research it or send you to a specialist. For a doctor, he is as punctual as he can be...I'm always surprised how close to my appointment time that I get in, considering how much time he will take to answer my many questions. He cares about me as a "whole" patient...not just whatever I have come in to see him about. I would recommend him to anyone....but then he would get too busy!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Best GP I have ever had. Knowledgable, personanable, down to earth and a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Your the BEST Dr Fonteyne!!!!! You help me and my family every time we need you! Don't listen to the negatives!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Been seeing Dr Fonteyne since early 1990's he is the best

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Great for scheduled appointments, impossible to get in for something urgent. No wonder ERs overflow.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He refuses to listen to any problems when you have an appointment and just wants to rush you through to get to the next patient. Recently he even forgot about some of my issues and prescribed medication that conflicted with my migraines. My mother also asked him about a condition and he simply shrugged it off and told her it was her lot in life

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fonteyne for almost 10 yrs now and I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor. He is always personable and attentive to all the little things I have concerns about. I would never go to see another doctor after having found such a gem!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016