Ratings for Dr. William Tillmann

Very caring, knowledgeable and to the point. Dr. Tillmann makes effort to listen to questions and concerns, gives referrals when necessary and always gives his best diagnosis. Very trust worthy and comforting Doctor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

One of the most caring attentive and professional doctor I've ever encountered. I feel very fortunate to have such a great doctor in charge of my medical care. I appreciate when he calls personally to follow up with any of my questions, and I never feel rushed in his office as he takes the time to address all of my concerns,

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I believe he should quit his practise and only work in the hospital, he is a kind caring man while you are in the hospital, BUT, in his office he is a cruel heartless doctor. I am looking for a new DR.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

My visit with Dr Tillmann was with my 3 year old in emergency. Dr Tillmann was caring, patient, and made sure we left with no questions. Then, to my surprise, he left me a voice mail at 10pm that night to see how my son was doing. Wow...great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Ignorant and arrogant, misdiagnosed me, rude, uncaring, doesn't like to be asked anything or told about anything. Maybe me had a bad day(s) when I CONTULT WITH HIM.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Awesome doctor for all ages. Listen and wants to help

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I moved to Orillia of course I had no doctor here. I picked up a flu and tried to go to walk in Clinics but they were for patients with a doctor.. I finally went to emerg and doctor Tillmann was on call. He took me in and I apologized for wasting emerg time but I had no choice given the above. He nodded in agreement and said that's what we are here for. During the exam we were talking and I asked him if he had his own practice. Yes. I asked him if he was talking new patients. No. I said I think I am going to have a hard time finding a doctor. When he was done with me he wrote down his number to the office and told me he would take me and to call his office. I was so thankful for that. I have been going to him for about 3 years and I like him. He isn't the most talkative man but a great listener. I am very comfortable with him and thank him for taking me on. My husbands doctor retired and I asked if he would consider taking him on and he agreed. I think he just great. Thank you for our care Dr. Tillmann.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

We have been Dr. Tillman's patients for about 12 years. I like the fact that he tries to find a natural solution - yoga, massage therapy, acupuncture - before writing prescriptions. And often that is all it takes. We have complete trust in his care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Been a patient for over 12 years now. In that time, Dr Tillmann has taken care of my family, delivered my youngest, and at rare times made arrangements to see us in a pinch. He will always offer advice and is willing to discuss and give his opinion on options. He often referred us to specialists and or/alternative approaches (in my case - acupuncture for injury, which was amazing). Of the 3 practitioners I have seen in over 40 years, he is probably the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Tillman is awesome. I think he is top drawer. He has been more than kind to my elderly parents, took time to hear them and never did I feel rushed. 100% a gentleman and highly respected. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012