Ratings for Dr. William Tillmann

Family Doctor since I was 16 and now is both my daughter's doctor. One of the best Doctors I have seen or had doesn't fill your head with medical jargon and offers many different paths to a solution. Attentive and patient.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

my daughter had a major lump on her left side of neck and Tillmann mis diagnosed her stating it was swollen lymph nodes turned out to be strep A and we were in hospital for 2 weeks and had other complications due to not having a proper diagnosis

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr Tillmann is an excellent doctor. I appreciate his approach to medicine offering natural options for wellness as well as from the medical standpoint. I trust him fully and value his opinions. He has always provided excellent care and is a great listener. He has gone above and beyond for myself and my daughter. I am extremely happy to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Very caring, knowledgeable and to the point. Dr. Tillmann makes effort to listen to questions and concerns, gives referrals when necessary and always gives his best diagnosis. Very trust worthy and comforting Doctor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

One of the most caring attentive and professional doctor I've ever encountered. I feel very fortunate to have such a great doctor in charge of my medical care. I appreciate when he calls personally to follow up with any of my questions, and I never feel rushed in his office as he takes the time to address all of my concerns,

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I believe he should quit his practise and only work in the hospital, he is a kind caring man while you are in the hospital, BUT, in his office he is a cruel heartless doctor. I am looking for a new DR.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

My visit with Dr Tillmann was with my 3 year old in emergency. Dr Tillmann was caring, patient, and made sure we left with no questions. Then, to my surprise, he left me a voice mail at 10pm that night to see how my son was doing. Wow...great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Ignorant and arrogant, misdiagnosed me, rude, uncaring, doesn't like to be asked anything or told about anything. Maybe me had a bad day(s) when I CONTULT WITH HIM.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Awesome doctor for all ages. Listen and wants to help

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I moved to Orillia of course I had no doctor here. I picked up a flu and tried to go to walk in Clinics but they were for patients with a doctor.. I finally went to emerg and doctor Tillmann was on call. He took me in and I apologized for wasting emerg time but I had no choice given the above. He nodded in agreement and said that's what we are here for. During the exam we were talking and I asked him if he had his own practice. Yes. I asked him if he was talking new patients. No. I said I think I am going to have a hard time finding a doctor. When he was done with me he wrote down his number to the office and told me he would take me and to call his office. I was so thankful for that. I have been going to him for about 3 years and I like him. He isn't the most talkative man but a great listener. I am very comfortable with him and thank him for taking me on. My husbands doctor retired and I asked if he would consider taking him on and he agreed. I think he just great. Thank you for our care Dr. Tillmann.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015