Ratings for Dr. Karla S. Buckrop

The best I have been too. Was highly recommend. Tried and she fixed my neck in 1 visit. I go back now whenever in pain from my job. Dr.buckrop is awesome! I highly recommend her, as she was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I got excellent chiropractic healthcare. Unfortunately, my insurance doesn't cover chiropractic. I'm glad I found a doctor that doesn't gouge my wallet.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr Karla was able to alleviate my discomfort in a timely manner. She was easy without forcing un-needed care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr Karla is the best. She will help those that she believes will benefit from Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

She was very helpful & knowledgeable. I understand that it may take more than one visit to help my condition.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

There did not seem to be much that was covered about my history. Most of the time was spent having electrodes massage my back/neck. I went there with a sore neck, and left there with a sore neck AND back. It was my first time, so, maybe it was supposed to hurt a little...I don't know. What I DO know is that I will not be going back nor giving any kind of a referral. The chair massages I have gotten at other places have left me feeling much better. I wish I would have spent that $60 ($95 total) some place else.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009