Ratings for Dr. Helen Mussemann

My wife and I have nothing but POSITIVE feelings and thoughts about the care we received from Drs. Frank and Helen Mussemann. My wife ended up having elective C-section and we received the BEST care and bedside manner. We highly recommend Grace Womens Healthcare to everyone. Thank you so much Frank and Helen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

If you are in need of a surgical procedure get a second opinion. I had a procedure done and all I can say is OMG!!! Never Again with them.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Helen for going on 10 yrs, and absolutely love her. She is always very punctual, friendly, and knowledgable. I trust her with my life and know that I am in good hands when she is caring for me. If I have questions or concerns she discusses them with me, and doesn't leave until I feel comforted. She has always treated my family and I with nothing but respect and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank you, Helen, for always going above and beyond what is required of you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Helen, as well as all the other drs. she works with, except Dr. Mathus. Dr. Helen was very thorough and answered all my questions throughout my pregnancy. She was personable and very helpful.However, two of the receptionists at Grace Womens Healthcare are extremely rude. I always come in very nice, polite, and on time, and the receptionists have been rude both in person and on the phone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Helen Mussemann's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)