Ratings for Dr. Tamara L. Olt

Love Dr Olt, direct and to the point. Easy to talk to

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Very good Dr. She and the nurses definitely know their stuff and are really nice. My wife has been going there for 10 years. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Olt is a compassionate and dedicated physician. I have gone to her for over 15 years, and she has taken excellent care of me. Her staff is very friendly, and her nurses are amazing. I have had a number of procedures, , ultrasounds, etc. and I have been fine. I even drive 70 miles from my hometown so that I can be seen by Dr. Olt.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr.Olt is qualified. But the nurses are very unfriendly and impolite. The wait is too long and rescheduling of appointments take too much time. The office staff is unfriendly and the time Dr.Olt spends with each patient is very very less. She doesn't listen to patients and hardly sees the medical history. Poorly maintained hygienic conditions. We had the worst experience. I strongly discourage scanning done in this place since scanning facilities are not very good and the staff has very limited knowledge. Nurses are horrible and very arrogant (especially Michelle). Please try other doctors and keep Dr.Olt as your last option in peoria !.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Olt is amazing u recommend her to everyone! I had previous MC In the past and she didnt hesitate to get menin early to check labs and sonos. My pregnancy only got more crazy after that and dr olt and hwr staff were wonderful. Dr olt truly cares about your health and the health of your baby..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Post-Menopausal? Look Elsewhere. Because my mom died of a gyn cancer after HRT, my exams are more involved. My LAST visit included an ultrasound. Her tech was closer to doing a trans-urethral than trans-vaginal US. When she finally waltzed into the exam room, the first thing she mentioned was MAJOR surgery (without giving me the US results). By the time she finished the pap, I was so stressed she could not do the pelvic. She snapped her gloves off and marched out of the room. THIS IS NOT THE WAY A PROFESSIONAL SHOULD TREAT HER PATIENTS!!!! LOOK ELSEWHERE.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

would recommend to anyone. very happy with Dr. Tamara Olt. Very professional, took her time to discuss all procedures.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Have now moved from the area, but LOVE Dr. Olt. She delivered my two children, (high risk pregnancies) and I wish we still lived in the area so she could deliver my next. Is prompt, courteous, great bedside manner, very knowledgeable, and smart. I would - and do- recommend her to anyone. Plus, I love her office staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Olt for many years and would reccomend her to any one. Obviously the last comment was a fake because if she was pregnant and has Humana as her insurance it's a miracle. Humana is a suplemental insurance with Medicare which is for the elderly. She had better call the Enquirer because it would be a miracle. Dr. Olt is very compassionate, competant and caring! All patient files are computerized which the staff carries with them. The other comment is a fake. How ignorant and hurtful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

this doctor made too many mistakes and even billed my ins co for someone elses procedures. She had my charts and someone elses charts mixed together and argued with me about my surgery that i had done which she had to refer me to get done. She told me i had certain things done which i didn't. Do not go to this doctor if you can help it. Didn't seem to care about the wellbeing of me and my baby.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010