Ratings for Dr. Michael Kliman

I read some of the negative comments and I'm shocked particularly the Canadian doctor basher. I am a healthcare professional and this guy is fantastic. He runs his office well, his secretary is lovely and on the ball. He is the benchmark for all physicians. Courteous, respectful, kind and knowledgable. If your looking for someone to mollycoddle you call your mum.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Best bedside manner. Never felt rushed. Information was always clear. Very approachable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I went for an initial consulation with Dr. Kliman. He didn't seem to value me and so, sadly, I didn't value him either. I had heard good things about Dr. Kliman so I was very disappointed with him. I said, "Dr. Kliman, don't you think I should have an MRI or ultra sound to figure out what my problems are, as my previous surgeon had recommended but didn't follow through with? Dr. Kliman just gave me a "look". Okay, I thought, here we go again - another Cdn physican that doesn't care or value his patients. I must admit, I have wondered why Dr. Kliman has such a good rating here. To be honest, he doesn't seem to care about his patients. I ended up going to Florida for treatment. Wow!The physicans in the U.S.A. are absolutely amazing! A team of orthopaedic surgeons and other specialists VERY quickly diagnosed me and set up a plan of action for treatment. It cost me $600 U.S. for treatment. Why were 2 Cdn physicians/suregons unable to diagnose me? Canada's health care system stinks and so do the surgeons! I love the American Healthcare System. CANADA's HEALTHCARE SYSTEM STINKS.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I had an initial consultation and found Dr. Klimen and staff pleasant and knowledgeable. Dr. Klimen spent time to explain the options, how the procedure would work and asked me to take a few days to think about my decision. There was no pressure and no rush with my visit. I feel totally comfortable proceeding with my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I see Dr.Kliman on a regular basis for many years now. I crushed my foot and developed terrible infections. Through surgeries and medication to control the infections Dr Kliman saved my right leg! He is the best there is. I read some of these negative reviews and I shake my head because I have never experienced or witnessed any of these things with him or his staff. Yes his clinics are extremely busy but he is thorough and he knows his stuff!!! Thanks Dr Kliman and all the staff for all that you do we are lucky to have you! Sincerely and greatful Steve .B.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I waited over a year to see Dr. Kliman for a very painful bunion. As I sat in the waiting room I listened to his secretary dismiss and belittle a patient who was talking about being in pain and the secretary abruptly answered well there are lots if people in pain. When I got in to see the doctor he looked at my foot and said the pain was not from the bunion but arthritis. I brought an x ray on disk which he said he couldn't look at because his computer didn't work so he said he would look at it in his secretary's computer which he never did. When I started to ask him questions about the pain he looked at me like 'you're wasting my time' and brushes off all my questions. It became very clear, very quickly that he had no interest in helping me so I got up and left. So disappointed after waiting for over a year to see someone who I'm told could help me with this debilitating pain and deformity to be treated like I was a nuisance. I do not recommend this doctor. I am going to see dr. Hartley Milchen, a podiatrist. When I called his secretary was lovely and I got an appointment within two weeks. Don't waste your time or your hope in Mr. Kliman.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Michael Kliman is arrogant, lacks empathy and is dismissive of patients. You had better kowtow with Michael Kliman. This means be submissive because he is a "cherry picker". He chooses patients based on ease of complexity and or his personal preference for particular patients. He should review his hippocratic oath. If it has been too many decades since he last made his oath, perhaps he should renew and review his oath. Or better still, perhaps this old boy should just be put out to pasture!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had my bunion surgery 2 weeks ago with Dr. M. Kliman . I must admit he is extremely professional and did excellent surgery on my left foot. My foot is healing perfectly . He was very informative in regards my treatment . His receptionist also very caring and showed she cared about my concerns every time I needed medical advice in regards the surgery . I highly recommend his practice !! November 2 /2016 Rafael

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Very happy with my consult with Dr Kliman. Kind, patient, explained everything. Yes busy but no corners cut. Happiest I've ever been leaving a Dr's office

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been a patient of dr kliman for 15 years now on average I see him every two months. I love how professional he is. His clinics are extremely busy sometimes I don't know how he keeps up. In my mind he is the best there is . Many years back I was refered to other orthopedic doctors who were horrible ! I am truly thankful for meeting him. I drive almost two hours for my appointments and I wouldn't go anywhere else . Thank you again dr kliman and for those who speak negatively about him I don't know why they do? I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff they have all always bent over backwards for me!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016