Ratings for Dr. Scott Burwell

He is an amazing doctor! I've been seeing him for about 10 years now and have nothing negative to say about him personally, but his secretary is ignorant and abrupt. I get anxiety when I have to call her to book an appointment :/

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Was a patient for 5 years before Burwell. Dr Butts, great Dr. gave the practice to an imbecile. I had to diagnose diabetes myself. Never a check up for spans of many years. Sicked his henchwoman on me. Playing with my medication. He gave me a repeat prescription for 4 weeks and she would appointment me for 5weeks! Playing with my head for the week without my maintenance meds. Could not get in to see Burwell for 2weeks when I was very ill, and sat in the office as she arranged someone that day!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Always Great and cares and talks to patient with much care! Staff in Office is EXCELLENT also. 6 Stars IF possible!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

excellent dr and staff! goes over and FAR above what is expected of many so-called 'Dr's', understanding, feeling, sympathetic/empathy, and knows not just about health physical, cares about his patients & thier livelyhood and well being as well!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Excellent doctor, I have been going there since I was a baby! He is always extremely helpful and thorough. I also enjoy that he genuinely cares about my life and is always asking how school is going! Michelle on the other hand is probably the worst person I have ever met, not really sure why she is so mean and arrogant. I really wish they would fire her and bring in anicer secretary.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Burwell is class personified. His Admin Michelle is the rudest, most impatient, human I have ever met. She is invincible so she gets away with it!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr Burwell Is Likely the kindest, caring Physician I have ever had...and I HAVE been in 'Sick Kids' as a young teen...no comparison. Compassion 100%, Truth 100%, Runs and Works more than ANY emerg Dr I have EVER had(as a GP!)...theres just no comparison... and Truth....HE cares!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

He's so helpful, and actually cares about what you have to say. At the same time, Michelle is horrible. She needs to go, but obviously she's not going anywhere as she's worked there for 5 billion years. She's super rude, and so unprofessional. Gross.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

dr.burwell is the best doctor you can find.he is helpfull and very kind.he helps peoplewith there problems. so pick dr.burwell! :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Fantastic Doctor and has been a good friend. There should be more Doctor's like him. #1 in my book.Now when it comes to Michelle she is a completely different story, not happy with her job i could go on but i will stop now. THANKS FOR BEING THERE DOCTOR BURWELL YOU ARE THE BEST.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010