Ratings for Dr. Karla A. Polaschek

Karla polaschek is not only a great doctor she is a great person in general who really Truely cares for and about her patients most doctors just want to get you in and get you out, not her she will spend as much time as you need to explain things and go over every procedure right down to the final detail with you and she is always straight up no sugar coating which is a very good quality that every doctor should have. I highly recommend her and her wonderful staff to anyone. I feel very lucky to have her in my life not only as my doctor but also as my friend that I have found in her over the years of her being my dr. Thank you Karla polaschek for everything you are and do. ~Shelly~

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr.Polaschek is a wonderful doctor. Very caring. Very understanding. She lets you determine your own care, but provides you with the needed info to make informed decisions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Karla A. Polaschek's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Moline, IL