Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Kay

Was sent to this doctor for a impartial exam for workman's comp. case. He came in after waiting forever, did not care what I had to say, did a minimal exam which I told him was very painful, he then told me that I could benefit from more treatment shots, and surgery. He then proceeded to wrote a different evaluation in the report. Then I get home thinking I have my disk with my medical information and other identifying information, when infact it is another patients. HIPPA violation. I called to find out where my CD was, only to be told at first they had no idea, then they thought it was thrown away. HIPPA law???? Do not go to this doctor, he should loose his license over this violation. When I called and spoke with Sue Gerais, she then changed the story saying my disk was destroyed. I still do not know where is is. Be very careful going to this doctor. This is a man who is suppose to be competent enough to offer a professional expert opinion?????

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Waited over 2 hours for an appointment. He did not listen to my questions or answer them in a satisfactory manner. I would not return to this physician.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Had three surgeries With Dr. Kay, and he was great.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Have waited more than 1.5 hours after scheduled appt.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Thomas H. Kay's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Champ Va