Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Wenthe

He does care about his patients. A bit disorganized, but better now that the office is on computers. A good knowledgable and helpful doc. Hope he does not leave.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Every time you turn around its another costly cat scan, and another test. I think they have some medical equipment they have to pay for. Can't diagnose without and even after tests and scans, still can't diagnose. Put me in the hospital and couldn't even come to the hospital himself. Sent Dr. Nawoor to see me and he was completely useless. We have used Physicians Group as family for over 25 years. The new docs are sure not like the ones that have retired and gone. We dropped them six months ago and went to another office. They wanted to charge us to transfer our records to the new doctors. Never seen such money hungry scums. I wouldn't go to Physicians Group if my life depended on it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I was pregnate and Dr. Wenthe did an exam it was painfull then he said my uterus was tilted backI was in pain he said rest but my the time I got home was in so much pain lost baby that night. He did say he thought it might have been from te exam ya think... was hard to go back to him but did ten got a uti and he ignored it saw dr. tang and she said 24 hrs more and my kidneys would have shut down.. that was last straw.. oh and with the baby he made us pay didn't think i should hope he got better

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Wenthe for around 20 years and adore him, but he is not organized at all! Recently I was informed I had test results that were negative,but leared 5 months later from another dr. that the results had been positive. Nothing bad came of this except over 2,000.00 in out of pocket expenses which would not have happened if I had gotten the correct results before. If you get testing done be sure to look at the test's yourself to be sure it is negative! Dr. Wenthe is always willing to take time to explain things to you and really does care about your health, which is the only reason I am still going to him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

He takes his time with you, and explained things to my son.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Eugene E. Wenthe's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)